Luis Abinader announces he will donate his salary during the 4 years of Government to a social cause

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Here’s what I hope: He’s genuine.
Here’s what I think:
He will extract 3x (++)that salary amount from other sources he has access to as President. These so called altruistic acts are becoming laughable.
Actually I’ve seen too much to be anything but cynical.
He doesn't need the money but I think you are right that he will substitute it from other sources under his control. It's clever messaging to designate a different monthly charity recipient because he gets to remind the whole country of his selfless act every four weeks, 48 times.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
He doesn't need the money but I think you are right that he will substitute it from other sources under his control. It's clever messaging to designate a different monthly charity recipient because he gets to remind the whole country of his selfless act every four weeks, 48 times.
he could designate his own daughter or mother as a recipient, it is his private money/salary,
so who are people to judge for what cause a person donate's his/her own private moneys??

Reactions: Auryn

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
he could designate his own daughter or mother as a recipient, it is his private money/salary,
so who are people to judge for what cause a person donate's his/her own private moneys??
I merely pointed out the fact that his donations will be announced 48 times, every 3 to 4 weeks, for the next four years.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Thanks! I must have hit back and copied the wrong address? I have not seen the thread I linked before.
Or there’s a glitch in the DR1 Matrix because the link does say “arrangements- to -the -ministry-of-education” from what I can see before clicking it.
I definitely didn’t link from the Clown Bin. Probably deleted one number somehow and that’s where it sends you.