M I A !!!! Apostropheman

Status
Not open for further replies.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
For the time being, I am just all :) :) :) :) :) over yesterday's surprise!

Let's sort out the BS, the attitudes and blah blah later ONCE the investigation either or both restores D'Arcy's safety here and lifts the curtain on whom "they" really where after if it indeed was not D'Arcy (the person they called him, maybe?).

Robert, I may be nobody to give you advise, but I would recommend you keep your Pichardo-agenda thingy to yourself for a while, because once this is over I fully intend to make public evidence about Pichardo's self centered little "statements" which, should you continue to go on with this, will make you look so ridiculous, you probably couldn't stand looking in a mirror anymore without cracking up yourself. I know you asked no more comments about this, but since you couldn't resist to open the door (again)... I feel invited.
I also find it utterly questionable that you now try to dance around and scream "see, told'ya" on the finding of D'Arcy, pointing fingers at those who have actively ACTIVELY invested ALL their day AND night time for the past WEEKS in order to help find D'Arcy, while you have limited yourself to bizarre comments and an over protectionist behavior of your business associates which was what really raise questions.

So, let's just follow Catcher's request which BushBaby reiterated, for as long as it takes to sort out things and be HAPPY for the Apo's man is back, alive and all this in one piece.

Now here's an apology from J-D. Sauser to many on here: I have never said it publicly (only to 2 people on PM) that I resented the idea that at a certain point of time this thread seemed to have been diminished to a well wishing and prayer meeting point only. It would seem, that these prayers may indeed have paid off and only now, that we have been blessed with this so unexpected gift of seeing D'Arcy reemerge, apparently fairly unharmed I ask myself if I could have been a praying man, maybe he would have emerged earlier. I tried what I thought was I COULD do... which was little... but never tried to pray. That I am sorry for and for not having given more importance to those who done it.

There is only ONE winner in this: IT'S US ALL.

Welcome back Apo's!

Now, let's party! ... J-D.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
...could he have just left to go out for the evening, thus locking up, then having his issues once on the way?

Good God...does the fighting never end?

That could well be the case, but not based on what we have "heard" and been told to date.

I have no doubt a complete time line of events on what did and what didn't happen will all come out over the next few days.

Unfortunately this case has touched many people in a negative way, for various reasons, so fighting is inevitable, it's human nature.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Lives in danger? I dont think curt or anyone else here on DR1 would fear for our life from kidnappers who take the time to lock the place up, and who took care of the dogs...
But the main objective has been met, D'Arcy is safe and home with his family and great friends..but lets be honest here..The family should just say it is no ones business what happened to him, instead of all these cops and robber storys that would make a great novella.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I am glad D'Arcy is back in one piece, very glad for his Mom & family.

I am also (as many of you), very curious about the real story... It reminds me of the Baldera boy's kidnapping in Nagua... No one could ever tell, once the kid was free, if the whole thing was just a big cover up, or the truth, as the family & police kept saying, in spite of evidences pointing to another direction...

Anyway, Apostropheman is back, good for everybody... D'Arcy, if you read it, I think it's time you ditch Windows & use Linux only ;) :) ;)

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Wowwwwwwww
Thanks Lord...
God is good.....
Welcome back D'Arcy and I wish you the best in the future.
Lucille

To all DR1s.

Let's enjoy the happy return of our lovely D'Arcy.
He is back, safe and that's what it counts.....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
For the time being, I am just all :) :) :) :) :) over yesterday's surprise!

Let's sort out the BS, the attitudes and blah blah later ONCE the investigation either or both restores D'Arcy's safety here and lifts the curtain on whom "they" really where after if it indeed was not D'Arcy (the person they called him, maybe?).

Apparently Curt, I addressed that in a previous post.

Robert, I may be nobody to give you advise, but I would recommend you keep your Pichardo-agenda thingy to yourself for a while, because once this is over I fully intend to make public evidence about Pichardo's self centered little "statements" which, should you continue to go on with this, will make you look so ridiculous, you probably couldn't stand looking in a mirror anymore without cracking up yourself. I know you asked no more comments about this, but since you couldn't resist to open the door (again)... I feel invited.

If you make me look ridiculous, then I will be the first one to apologize and say I was wrong. It will not be the first time that has happened to me and I'm sure not the last.

I also find it utterly questionable that you now try to dance around and scream "see, told'ya" on the finding of D'Arcy, pointing fingers at those who have actively ACTIVELY invested ALL their day AND night time for the past WEEKS in order to help find D'Arcy, while you have limited yourself to bizarre comments and an over protectionist behavior of your business associates which was what really raise questions.

I have never questioned anyone's efforts and the work individuals have done in order to find D'Arcy. If I have, please show me and once again, I'll apologize to them.

What I brought up, was how some people went after PICHARDO based on his post, just like some people went after Curt and Sandi. As I stated in a previous post, I was also skeptical with the info PICHARDO posted. But after some follow up and digging I changed my mind.

I suggest you PM or email PICHARDO directly if you have any doubts with the validity of his posts.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I?m not big fan of DR1 or Robert. I have not posted in a long time but have observed how relationships and situations have evolved and changed over the years. Most of them not so good.

But think about it! DR1 became the only place that I know of that information and ideas could brought out and discussed with some manor of focused effort. Without Robert and DR1, what would you, any of you, have had? I did read the ?other? site and was absolutely repulsed, and that?s not easy to do.

I, for one, thank Robert and the DR1 staff for doing such an outstanding job under the worse situation I can imagine. Not only within the DR1 posts, but what must have been a huge job of reading, filtering and answering PMs, emails and IMs. Their behind the scenes efforts must have been amazing and a true test for them with all the stress.

Thanks for the support :)

It's been a trying time, for the moderators and myself.
Obviously nothing compared to what D'Arcy's family have been through and some others that have been dragged though the mud over this.

We have been getting and avalanche of info, abuse, PM's, emails from all angles. Some helpful and supportive, others BS and unwanted noise. I guess that's the nature of the beast when you're a popular website and a news source for so many people.

Lots of stuff has gone on in the background that hasn't been posted on the board or kept private for various reasons. This often leads to misinformation and assumptions, unfortunately nothing we can do about that at DR1, that's just how it is.

You cannot please all the people all the time, friendships and relationships are involved and you get pulled in all directions. We have done our best to moderate the thread and allow everyone to have a voice, despite the obvious issues and constraints.

Bottom line...

I'm very happy D'Arcy is back safe and sound and looking forward to seeing and hearing all the details as the investigation unfolds.

Sep 22, 2009
With this entire community and many guests participating and waiting and wondering and hoping over these past few weeks, hopefully someone up there is Sosua is gonna throw a welcome home party and invite us all :)

I for one, would like to shake the man's hand.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
With this entire community and many guests participating and waiting and wondering and hoping over these past few weeks, hopefully someone up there is Sosua is gonna throw a welcome home party and invite us all :)

I for one, would like to shake the man's hand.

I can tell you for sure we here at Rocky's are going to have one hell of a New Years Eve party in honor of our dear friend D'Arcy. You are all welcome to attend but please PM me so I can add your name to the list. We are starting at about 6 PM New Years Eve and D'Arcy of course will be the guest of honor. Come on by and give him your well wishes.

Thank you God for answering our prayers. God is GREAT!

Rick

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I can tell you for sure we here at Rocky's are going to have one hell of a New Years Eve party in honor of our dear friend D'Arcy. You are all welcome to attend but please PM me so I can add your name to the list. We are starting at about 6 PM New Years Eve and D'Arcy of course will be the guest of honor. Come on by and give him your well wishes.

Thank you God for answering our prayers. God is GREAT!

Rick

Will be with you all in spirit and we will all raise our glasses to toast all of you and of course the guest of honour.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Sheer joy prevents me from entering any debates or justifications. The debates are not for now and the justifications I have no need for. What I do have a need to do is welcome D'Arcy back publically :):):) as I welcomed him back privately yesterday (but obviously couldn't post here).

D'Arcy knows who his friends are and his family and those friends will continue to nurture his recovery with the care, concern and sensitivity which he now needs. That family and those friends will not allow themselves to be sidetracked into peripheral, inconsequential squabbles which mean little in the grand scheme of things.

Welcome home, buddy! There are a heck of a lot of folks who should thank you. Out of this experience we have a draft template for the things which work and those which don't when it comes to generating usable information to locate a missing person. One day, we'll get all that together. But for now let's rejoice!

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
What I brought up, was how some people went after PICHARDO based on his post, just like some people went after Curt and Sandi. As I stated in a previous post, I was also skeptical with the info PICHARDO posted. But after some follow up and digging I changed my mind.

I suggest you PM or email PICHARDO directly if you have any doubts with the validity of his posts.

Robert, I know this has been stressful for you on many levels, and its really unfair timing for you, especially over christmas.

But why should we PM or email PICHARDO directly?

PICHARDO has spent years posting vague self-important information on DR1. But this time it was over something serious.

If he's going to continue posting its time he stood up and made things clear (sources, etc) in ALL his posts. Too often people in the DR accept vague information and half truths as reality and don't challenge guys like him.

If he won't, he shouldn't post, period.

And, welcome back D'Arcy. Whatever happened, I'm really glad you're safe and I hope you get back on your feet quickly.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
So, Darcy was kidnapped and let free because they took the wrong person...........
.... (IN SOSUA!!!).

IF I was a white Americano, Canadian, or European living in Sosua, I would be thinking which one WAS the right person ?

macmasher

Jul 13, 2004
I, for one, don't care if I ever know what happened.

The short version of the story is that a human being who is well regarded by people I respect was lost, then found... and that an amazing community of friends and strangers came together to help ensure his safe return.

The DR1 community should be relieved... and proud.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert, I know this has been stressful for you on many levels, and its really unfair timing for you, especially over christmas.

But why should we PM or email PICHARDO directly?

PICHARDO has spent years posting vague self-important information on DR1. But this time it was over something serious.

If he's going to continue posting its time he stood up and made things clear (sources, etc) in ALL his posts. Too often people in the DR accept vague information and half truths as reality and don't challenge guys like him.

If he won't, he shouldn't post, period.

And, welcome back D'Arcy. Whatever happened, I'm really glad you're safe and I hope you get back on your feet quickly.

I cannot force him to reveal his sources.
Only PICHARDO can tell you who and who he doesn't know etc.
This is why I suggested you contact him directly.

If what he posted turns out to be pure fiction, then I have a feeling he will leave the board in shame and I will apologize for falling for some of the BS.

Let's see how this all plays out...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks god Darcy is back in one piece. This is a very welcoming new year's gift to us and especially to his family.
Now about pichardo:
I am convinced pichardo is leonel fernendez. I mean, have you ever seen the 2 together in any photo?
AZB

Reactions: Adrian Bye

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I guess this is a good point to close this thread.

D'Arcy has been found and the relevant authorities can get down to sorting out what's what.

If anymore new news surfaces, then I'll open up this thread or start a new one.

Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.