Mail from Ministry of Tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibu

Mar 19, 2002
Hi all,
I traveled to the DR in August and October. Yesterday I received this mail:

Hi,

Thank you for traveling to the Dominican Republic! We are glad you chose this amazing country for your stay.

We want to make the most of this contact to let you know that currently it is not necessary to present vaccination cards, or negative tests for COVID-19 to enter the Dominican Republic.

Neither are these requirements necessary to be in hotels, or to take excursions.

Random tests are carried out at the airports upon entry to the country. To enter establishments outside hotels, such as bars, restaurants, shops and other closed establishments, the presentation of a vaccination card is required.

Please keep this in mind and inform to your friends and family who may soon come to the DR.

Regards,

Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic

Well, so you can enter the airport, but not closed establishments? Anyway, I wonder about the "the presentation of a vaccination card is required". Is this new and enforced? What vaccination card can be used? Will the European vaccination certificate be accepted?

Best regards

Tibu Ron

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Hi all,

Hi,

Thank you for traveling to the Dominican Republic! We are glad you chose this amazing country for your stay.

We want to make the most of this contact to let you know that currently it is not necessary to present vaccination cards, or negative tests for COVID-19 to enter the Dominican Republic.

Neither are these requirements necessary to be in hotels, or to take excursions.

Random tests are carried out at the airports upon entry to the country. To enter establishments outside hotels, such as bars, restaurants, shops and other closed establishments, the presentation of a vaccination card is required.

Please keep this in mind and inform to your friends and family who may soon come to the DR.

Regards,

Well, so you can enter the airport, but not closed establishments? Anyway, I wonder about the "the presentation of a vaccination card is required". Is this new and enforced? What vaccination card can be used? Will the European vaccination certificate be accepted?

Best regards

Tibu Ron

Yes, EU covid passport thingy is accepted everywhere------ when they actually do ask to see a vaccination card.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Maybe we can all be implanted too ?

Transhumanism (i.e. blurring the lines between human biology and technology) has always been one of the goals of the World Economic Forum for the entire planet. They clearly have been promoting in on their website and on their Twitter account.

The problem is the sheeple are happily complying and lining up for this nonsense.
Building their own prisons.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Hi all,

Hi,

Regards,

Best regards

Tibu Ron
It was just announced that to enter airports here(departing, not arriving) you need to present proof of vaccination or a PCR/antigen test within 7 days. So far, the only places requiring that have been checking for proof of vaccination are supermarkets, banks, government buildings, and some malls.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
It was just announced that to enter airports here(departing, not arriving) you need to present proof of vaccination or a PCR/antigen test within 7 days. So far, the only places requiring that have been checking for proof of vaccination are supermarkets, banks, government buildings, and some malls.

I would also say some supermarkets, because my experience is not all require it. I would further add that if you say you don't have one at a mall, as a gringo/americano, they have let me in. Of course the problem with that is that it could be different the next day, so it's not etched in stone.

Restaurants, pharmacies, and colmados here in BC don't ask. Bus companies and taxis don't ask either, neither here nor in Bavaro.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I would also say some supermarkets, because my experience is not all require it. I would further add that if you say you don't have one at a mall, as a gringo/americano, they have let me in. Of course the problem with that is that it could be different the next day, so it's not etched in stone.

Restaurants, pharmacies, and colmados here in BC don't ask. Bus companies and taxis don't ask either, neither here nor in Bavaro.
Enforcement is definitely fading as time goes by.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Maybe we can all be implanted too ?

All of you should take a minute to watch the T.H.A.L.E.S. promotional video on YouTube. These new programs are coming and there is very little we can do to prevent it. The younger generations are dumb as rocks and love the idea of everything being "so convenient".

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Enforcement is definitely fading as time goes by.
I guess if you have no bank account, go to any Govt. building, or choose to fly out of any airport you are good to go...............

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
I'm not holding my breath overk
All of you should take a minute to watch the T.H.A.L.E.S. promotional video on YouTube. These new programs are coming and there is very little we can do to prevent it. The younger generations are dumb as rocks and love the idea of everything being "so convenient".
That THALES video is exactly why there is a global, concerted push to get absolutely everyone vaccinated.
The end goal is not Covid immunity but digital ID for every single citizen, even children... but you can't get everyone on board if they aren't using a vaccine passport for every day use, hence the mandates.
Vaccine passports are very likely just a precursor to digital ID.

And I suspect that the next step after digital ID has been adopted by everyone will be CBDCs (central bank digital currencies) in industrialized countries, i.e digital USD, digital EUR (cashless societies), and thus every single purchase, sale or transfer of funds being monitored digitally on the blockchain (and restricted if deemed appropriate) . No more privacy and total control of your money by the central banks.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My question was about something else.
Get vaccinated!
I laugh at these guys.....................................They wrote the book on "conspiracy theories".....................

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
“We are glad you chose this amazing country for your stay.”
AMAZING is one of the most over used adjectives in my home country, was this written by a foreign born person?

Status
Not open for further replies.