Malecon apartments - Puerto Plata

MIKE51

Jan 3, 2007
Middle aged Couple from Ontario Canada, looking to rent apartment on the Malecon in Puerto Plata . Some apartments are privately owned at the old Puerto Plata Beach resort, especially the ones facing the ocean, we know this, as we have stayed at various privately owned apartments over the last few years at that old resort . We would like to rent one of these again. Are travel times are very flexible. We have lost contact with the care takers of these apartments. We are a middle aged responsible couple from Ont. Canada. We are looking to rent this fall and again this winter, for two weeks at a time.. Any help would be appreciated in finding info on these privately owned apartments. Please contact me with a phone no. Thank You

Cboo

Aug 7, 2011
Hi all, can anybody in pop assist me? I'm looking to come back to Puerto plata for another 6 months in Nov and looking for an apartment in pop city between the range of 5000rd-7000rd ($140-200us monthly). any help, phone numbers appreciated.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
rent

no 6,000 rd. I pay 6000 a month right on the malecon with the sixth month free, so its really 5000 rd a month. and its got it all. However, My friend cant move where i am because they dont allow dogs.

do you have a phone number of the place renting for 6000 pesos a month?

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I would imagine that's 6,000 USD a month...

Dude you can rent a castle in puerto plata for $6000 USD a month..please tell me who on this forum pays anything half of that amount:rolleyes: But then again the thread is 4 years old..jajajaa