Man Drowned Perla Marina Beaches

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
Everyone knows the answer to the photograph. Where ARE his friends?

They probably were on the beach enjoying a cold presidente. Things happen quite rapidly during tragedies. Im assuming it was nothing they could possibly do.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Cdn said something very fundemental. Why would you be so caustic? What is long overdo in these death beaches of Cab are some well trained lifeguards. Yes, btw, in all dangerous areas. I grew up in NJ on the water. Massive lifeguard system. Less deaths in 10 years there than 3 in Cab. Your viewpoints are baffling at times
This man drowned near Perla Marina. There is practically ZERO chance there will ever be a lifeguard there. The DR will never protect a remote stretch of beach like that. Where in the DR are lifeguards on a public highly used beach?

My viewpoint on this drowning is because I understand that such things you suggest are not even remotely going to be in the thoughts of those in charge.
What you suggest for Perla Marina is never ever going to happen, and that is a very long time.

Didn't you check out the beaches before you moved here?

• Sad
Reactions: El Rey de Mangu
Sep 22, 2009
This man drowned near Perla Marina. There is practically ZERO chance there will ever be a lifeguard there. The DR will never protect a remote stretch of beach like that. Where in the DR are lifeguards on a public highly used beach?

My viewpoint on this drowning is because I understand that such things you suggest are not even remotely going to be in the thoughts of those in charge.
What you suggest for Perla Marina is never ever going to happen, and that is a very long time.

Didn't you check out the beaches before you moved here?
What does this have to do with me, sir. I simply have noted the excessive drowning deaths. I have swam the bay enough to reach PR. But I swim. You are very caustic these days in your replies. Surely Cab, the Ayuntamiento, the save the beach dogs volunteers and the gringo save Encuentro access folks could come up with some lifeguard program. I'm fairly certain I know many parts of this country well, I'm sorry you get so angry these days with others viewpoints.

Make it a great one!

Reactions: Caonabo

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
What does this have to do with me, sir. I simply have noted the excessive drowning deaths. I have swam the bay enough to reach PR. But I swim. You are very caustic these days in your replies. Surely Cab, the Ayuntamiento, the save the beach dogs volunteers and the gringo save Encuentro access folks could come up with some lifeguard program. I'm fairly certain I know many parts of this country well, I'm sorry you get so angry these days with others viewpoints.

Make it a great one!
It has everything to do with your response to me. Do you not read your own posts?

It is not about viewpoints, it is about what is possible and what is reality in the DR.