Marbete 2017

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
I have some multas to pay to be able to obtain mine and when I went to pay them there was a 2 hour line, which isn't gonna happen.

Where can you find the bootleg marbetes? Illegal is often the better way to go in this country.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have some multas to pay to be able to obtain mine and when I went to pay them there was a 2 hour line, which isn't gonna happen.

Where can you find the bootleg marbetes? Illegal is often the better way to go in this country.

What is so important in your life that you can't wait in a line up. The smart thing would have been getting it in November. Took me all of ten minutes to get mine, and my brother in laws. Cheaper then as well.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I just bought a used car October last and without looking into it ...I presumed that the marbete was good for a year ...I now understand that I should have renewed it in January
I will be back in santo domingo on the 14th February ...can anyone tell me what is the best way to renew ...can I have someone else go to the bank and have it renewed ...what info do I need to provide in order to renew
thanks in advance

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
...can I have someone else go to the bank and have it renewed ...what info do I need to provide in order to renew
thanks in advance

Anyone can do it for you.
Just need a copy of the "Certificado de Propiedad de Vehiculos de Motor" and money to pay.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I have pending multas and was able to renew mine without paying them.

Sent from my SM-G800M using Tapatalk

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
I was unable to renew mine, when the bank called it in they said I had to go to the multa office, and when I got there there were 50 people in line.

In the past there have been people that sell marbetes in January on the street, so those are whom I'm on the lookout for.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I keep one of these in my glove box.

RazorBladeScraper.jpg

I tried but it peels off the tint of the windscreen too :(.*
Espacially on the older marbetes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dude who washes/waxes my ride removes old stickers too. no idea how but he leaves no mark, bless him.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
dude who washes/waxes my ride removes old stickers too. no idea how but he leaves no mark, bless him.

Vinegar.

And believe it or not, peel it off and wipe the residual with a rag soaked with spit. Takes longs but gets the job done.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Vinegar.

And believe it or not, peel it off and wipe the residual with a rag soaked with spit. Takes longs but gets the job done.

ronson lighter fluid will remove any adhesive I have seen..........car business has used for many years.......thats how we removed the stickers on new cars......