Married Pilots Cheating In The DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
If you change your pass words that will just give you away. Would be best if you didnt have anything to hide. Ya think?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
You have to do something to fight boredom. Why don't you go yourself down to The Dr and get yourself a nice looking young man (Sankie) that way you're even...

Of course that's just me being a man thinking...

Maybe he wasn't getting enough at home...

No having something to hide would be nice, but that's a fantasy life, not REAL life where we all live. Everyone's got secrets (yes that probably includes you too). Thanks god my wife doesn't go around digging through every little thing of mine (I guess that's why we've been married 18+ years)

A

apostropheman

...and how is this different than in other countries?
(It's not ;))
After reading many posts in other areas it seems that there is a general lack of concern for the women down there. Over and over I read about how many children they have at home and how a few bucks goes a long way and how they are so often playing the gringos. For what ? And when the wives find out and the families are ruined and the reputations are ruined... For what?
Yes the sex industry isnt just for putas and skankietes sounds like the average chica is in it for the $$$ as well. Yehaw ! Pig Heaven.
Why do women in, for example, North America get involved in a relationship?
$$$ and the illusion of security perhaps? :D:bunny::bunny:

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Good Lord.

As if home has anything to do with the way men behave. 3x a day should have told me something.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Having nothing to hide is why you have been married 18+ and I wish it was just a fantasy....but nope....it is my reality, unfortunately

You have to do something to fight boredom. Why don't you go yourself down to The Dr and get yourself a nice looking young man (Sankie) that way you're even...

Of course that's just me being a man thinking...

Maybe he wasn't getting enough at home...

No having something to hide would be nice, but that's a fantasy life, not REAL life where we all live. Everyone's got secrets (yes that probably includes you too). Thanks god my wife doesn't go around digging through every little thing of mine (I guess that's why we've been married 18+ years)

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
...and how is this different than in other countries?
(It's not ;))

Why do women in, for example, North America get involved in a relationship?
$$$ and the illusion of security perhaps? :D:bunny::bunny:

Getting "involved in a relationship" may be the same everywhere. However once you are married with children the rules should change a little dont you think?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Having nothing to hide is why you have been married 18+ and I wish it was just a fantasy....but nope....it is my reality, unfortunately

Nope you got it wrong. We have been married so long because my wife does not go digging around my pockets, telephone records, etc...If she did we probably wouldn't be married anymore or at a minimum would have brought about lots of fights, which I hate so we would have divorced anyway....

Sometimes you just need to let sleeping dogs lie, as you may not like what you find (as in your case)...but let's keep talking, this should be good therapy...

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Oh , what was I thinking.

I can solve all my problems by having an affair myself.
Good Lord.
Have you been cheated on? If so I am sorry to hear it.
It isnt any more fun for a man than a women.
I just can not believe the decay.
And for What?

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Nope you got it wrong. We have been married so long because my wife does not go digging around my pockets, telephone records, etc...If she did we probably wouldn't be married anymore or at a minimum would have brought about lots of fights, which I hate so we would have divorced anyway....

Sometimes you just need to let sleeping dogs lie, as you may not like what you find (as in your case)...but let's keep talking, this should be good therapy...

Sleeping dogs.... sums it up.
Sounds like you are happily married.

A

apostropheman

I'm not saying that you should have an affair but, that you should not make it sound like it's the fault of the women in the DR nor exclusively a male trait, 'cause it ain't! ;):bunny::bunny:
I can solve all my problems by having an affair myself.
Good Lord.
Have you been cheated on? If so I am sorry to hear it.
It isnt any more fun for a man than a women.
I just can not believe the decay.
And for What?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Sleeping dogs.... sums it up.
Sounds like you are happily married.

Like I said we all have our secrets...we just don't go around digging them up any chance we get. Speaking of wifes I gotta go to bed now...cuddle up a little. Good luck to you...must be fun conversations tomorrow on this thread.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
True on both counts.

I'm not saying that you should have an affair but, that you should not make it sound like it's the fault of the women in the DR nor exclusively a male trait, 'cause it ain't! ;):bunny::bunny:

The generral lack of respect for ourselves and eachother has sunk to an all time low. Dont ya think?

A

apostropheman

Reasons Why Spouses Cheat - Associated Content

By Cynthia Martin, published Nov 12, 2007

Reasons Why Spouses Cheat

If you are wondering why spouses sometimes cheat, it may be because they are not getting enough attention as they first did when they were newlyweds. This is a problem that holds true in so many relationships. After the honeymoon stage has set in and you are not paying attention to your spouse, if they do not have a firm set of values, they will inevitably seek out to gain the attention of someone else.
-----------------------------------------------------------

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Wouldnt have dreamed of it a year ago...

Like I said we all have our secrets...we just don't go around digging them up any chance we get.

But a great big clue dropped on my lap that all was not well in paradise and only then did I start checking out the details. Wouldnt want to live like this for anything. It is no fun being in a relationship when you cant trust your spouse. In fact it is no relationship when you can not trust you spouse.

A

apostropheman

Not for me or mine and that's all I'm really concerned about.
The generral lack of respect for ourselves and eachother has sunk to an all time low. Dont ya think?
It's getting well past my bedtime...hope things get better for you.

g'nite :D

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Oh Boo Hoo

Reasons Why Spouses Cheat - Associated Content

By Cynthia Martin, published Nov 12, 2007

Reasons Why Spouses Cheat

If you are wondering why spouses sometimes cheat, it may be because they are not getting enough attention as they first did when they were newlyweds. This is a problem that holds true in so many relationships. After the honeymoon stage has set in and you are not paying attention to your spouse, if they do not have a firm set of values, they will inevitably seek out to gain the attention of someone else.
-----------------------------------------------------------

And maybe we shouldnt have children when we are married to children who cant control their impulses long enough to raise their children.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
And maybe we shouldnt have children when we are married to children who cant control their impulses long enough to raise their children.

You cant really blame Dominican woman for that...that's more like Dr.Phil stuff. Your Husband made some bad choices and he's fully to blame, cheating on you..very bad,not using a condom? just plain stupid.
like I said..
TAKE EVERYTHING!!
you will get through it, you sound like a very smart woman..I wish you well.
DON'T LOOK AT HIM.. LOOK PAST HIM.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
DR women have enough problems it seems

Nope, not blaming them. The economy of the country seems to be making too many of them victims already.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
DQ2U2, I don?t know which time zone that you are in, but please talk to a friend. Take a deep breath, calm down, and talk to a buddy of yours. And remember, stones thrown aren?t put back easily. And good luck...

Getting "involved in a relationship" may be the same everywhere. However once you are married with children the rules should change a little dont you think?

Yes they do change and if you gave your man some now and then you would not have this problem. The problem with many of you women is you think because your married with kids a man should be happy with that??? Give the man some sex on a regular basis and i mean passionate sex not just lay there like many of you married women do. Go ahead and start bashing me but it is the truth and sometimes the truth hurts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.