Married Pilots Cheating In The DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Both parties would have to share the blame for entering into a contract that is impossible to fulfill.
"Till death do us part"....
What a joke.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
From what I understand a marriage can go through all types of problems but promiscuity is for whatever reason the one and only unforgivable sin.

Then we get people screaming for the woman to take all she can get because she somehow deserves it.

Pilots cheat. That is nothing new and it certainly isn't a problem that is indigenous to the DR.

Don't blame the DR for problems that emanate from somewhere else.

Besides, if you happen to be somewhere where the temptations are too great and the opportunities too easily served on a platter, don't blame the poor guy. Hes' only human and its' not like he killed someone.

What ever happened to Christian forgiveness?

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
So many assumptions!

A woman finds out she's been cheated on and you all pile on, jumping to crude conclusions about her own sex life and telling her "so what, lots of women cheat as well" which is a total irrelevance. What lots of other women may or may not do has absolutely nothing to do with her.

Everyone has the right to set the parameters in their relationships, ranging from completely open, to 'don't ask, don't tell, or absolute fidelity (which is something that Christians and most other religions consider bottom line last time I checked) so why the hell shouldn't she have the right to feel betrayed?

I agree with one thing though - the DR or the 'chicas' are not to blame, and she should save her anger for her husband and not vent it on a public forum.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
I agree as well...........

well said. I was in the midst of saying what Chiri said but ob. u can type faster than me.;)

El sabelot?

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 7, 2008
I can solve all my problems by having an affair myself.
Good Lord.
Have you been cheated on? If so I am sorry to hear it.
It isnt any more fun for a man than a women.
I just can not believe the decay.
And for What?

Good Lord! Indeed.

To whomever suggested it: what does it say about you?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
This has less to do with the DR and more to do with men who travel the world frequently. Having been in the military, I can assure the op that this has nothing to do with societies and whatnot, just the abundance of moral turpitude among men who travel. It is more than likely that this was also going on in other places as well. I feel sorry for the op but she needs to direct her focus on her marriage and not the DR. If she feels she needs to move on, so be it and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.