Massage Parlors In Sosua Closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Chip, if your wish comes true, and the prostitutes are prevented from plying their trade, how exactly do you propose that their economic needs be met?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
I just wish they would shut the massage parlours and whorehouses down for good. We don't need that type of tourism here.

Really? What other type of tourism could sosua have???? The beach sucks, the town isnt quaint, and as far as I know there isnt any other reason to come to Sosua. The only reason Sosua has any traffic whatsoever is because it lies between puerto plata and cabarete, thats it.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Do you guys ever ponder the fact that the girls you are taking advantage of are underage? Or that supporting the prostitute industry increase drastically the amount pedophilia in the surrounding areas? Not to mention increasing the number of orphans? Sin verguenza ninguna.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Do you guys ever ponder the fact that the girls you are taking advantage of are underage? Or that supporting the prostitute industry increase drastically the amount pedophilia in the surrounding areas? Not to mention increasing the number of orphans? Sin verguenza ninguna.

This post make absolutely no sense at all. I think a few people have lost touch with reality....been on the island too long.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
This post make absolutely no sense at all. I think a few people have lost touch with reality....been on the island too long.

Unfortunately for your conspiracy theory I go to Sosua frequently as I am a contractor and it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that underage girls are prostituting themselves.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Unfortunately for your conspiracy theory I go to Sosua frequently as I am a contractor and it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that underage girls are prostituting themselves.

I am sure there are some but to group every guys that partakes as a pedophile is a bit nuts. You make is sound like that is always the case. I live is Sosua 6 months out of the year and although I do not partake anymore, I do socialize with and hang amongst the people you so despise...I can tell you that a vast majority are not happy about underage girls being around. You have to stop with the generalizations.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I am sure there are some but to group every guys that partakes as a pedophile is a bit nuts. You make is sound like that is always the case. I live is Sosua 6 months out of the year and although I do not partake anymore, I do socialize with and hang amongst the people you so despise...I can tell you that a vast majority are not happy about underage girls being around. You have to stop with the generalizations.

I see now that I omitted the word "some" as in "some of the girls are underage".

I did not mean to imply that all of the girls are underage, as that should be quite obvious.

Nonetheless, the fact is the prostitution attracts weirdos, such as in the recent case of the Spanish citizen. My other points regarding children being abandoned due to this industry is valid as well, not to mention the increase in AIDS.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005

Are these the girls with 2 babies by your Dominican countrymen that need to drink leche to buy some for their children. Wake TF up, take your bible to the campo and preach there. It might help more than your 15000 post on DR1.

Status
Not open for further replies.