Mayday on Punta Cana flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Mayday calls due to pilot or crew medical emergencies are up 300-400% since mantatory vaccination programs. Recently a pilot suffered an issue flying to Canada from Punta Cana

"An Air Transat Airbus A330-200, registration C-GUBD performing flight TS-186 from Toronto, ON (Canada) to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) with 299 people on board, was enroute at FL370 over the Atlantic Ocean north of the Hispaniola Island (Dominican Republic and Haiti) when one of the flight crew members became incapacitated. The crew performed a descent to FL310 and continued to destination for a safe landing about one hour later.

The Canadian TSB reported: “A flight crew member became incapacitated approximately 3 hours into the flight. A company qualified pilot who was flying as a passenger replaced the incapacitated flight crew member and the aircraft continued to the intended destination without further incident.”

Yeah I know I a conspiracy theorist but something alarming is happening :

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012

I do not entirely disagree with you but it’s still important to consider the source.

100percentfedup is obviously going to have an agenda and bias to persuade you to believe their angle here.

There are so few trustworthy news sources any more but I certainly wouldn't add this to my list.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I do not entirely disagree with you but it’s still important to consider the source.

100percentfedup is obviously going to have an agenda and bias to persuade you to believe their angle here.

There are so few trustworthy news sources any more but I certainly wouldn't add this to my list.
Take a peek at Number One on the list.

False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and Satirical “News” Sources
Below is a list of fake, false, regularly misleading, and otherwise questionable “news” organizations that are commonly
shared on facebook and other social media sites. Many of these websites rely on “outrage” by using distorted headlines
and decontextualized or dubious information in order to generate likes, shares, and profits

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

I doubt any passengers, other than the pilot the Airline likely knew was on board, even knew there was a problem an hour North of Punta Cana

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Mayday calls due to pilot or crew medical emergencies are up 300-400% since mantatory vaccination programs. Recently a pilot suffered an issue flying to Canada from Punta Cana

"An Air Transat Airbus A330-200, registration C-GUBD performing flight TS-186 from Toronto, ON (Canada) to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) with 299 people on board, was enroute at FL370 over the Atlantic Ocean north of the Hispaniola Island (Dominican Republic and Haiti) when one of the flight crew members became incapacitated. The crew performed a descent to FL310 and continued to destination for a safe landing about one hour later.

The Canadian TSB reported: “A flight crew member became incapacitated approximately 3 hours into the flight. A company qualified pilot who was flying as a passenger replaced the incapacitated flight crew member and the aircraft continued to the intended destination without furtheincident.”

The usual ostriches here will prefer to keep their heads buried in the sand, but cases of pilot incapacitation are up dramatically post-covid. Below are some actual ATC videos. Maybe they'll believe their lying eyes instead of the phony, baloney MSM news and fake "fact check" websites:

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Pilots, crew and passengers experience health emergencies all the time. I don't feel there are sufficient data to support increased incidents.
The average commercial jet has a hundred times more passengers onboard than pilots and passengers aren't required to pass medical exams twice a year like pilots are. The simple fact is, pilot incapacitations are way up post-covid. Here are some more in case you missed them. However, keep your head buried in the sand if you wish and make sure to get that next booster!!!

1701667464608.png

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Speak out about the vaccines or provide data and you will be censored, as was a recent health care worker who showed alarming death rates post vaccine in New Zealand.
Which seems crazy when you consider lives at risk - and for pilots it is essential they not die in flight.

Australia also released their excess death rates and 2021-2022 were the highest in over 80 years.

Reactions: cavok

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
The usual ostriches here will prefer to keep their heads buried in the sand, but cases of pilot incapacitation are up dramatically post-covid. Below are some actual ATC videos. Maybe they'll believe their lying eyes instead of the phony, baloney MSM news and fake "fact check" websites:
Looks like people who watch established news sites have gone from being "sheeple" to "ostriches". I don't know which is worse! :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Looks like people who watch established news sites have gone from being "sheeple" to "ostriches". I don't know which is worse! :)
All this crap comes from their favorite non-verified right wing "news" sites.. Anything for a chance to parrot this nonsense..............

Reactions: drstock

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Me thinks, pilots should drink some bleach before take off.... Problem solved.

The real risk is that pilots start to speak out, breaching their confidential agreements, and let the whole world know that the earth is flat.

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Why is the vax impacting a disproportionate number of pilots ?
Common medical knowledge by observation is:
"Lowered air pressure on planes can cause thrombosis":

The vaccines cause the production of the spike proteein that causes thrombi wherever they are produced and go.
Pilotes under lower air pressure have more risk that the blood clots loosen and bigger ones can and do cause a major damage when blocking the circulation.
The group of people that are pilots are more vaccunated than the average of all people.
Aviation incidents are more covered in the news than ohter types of incidents.
Hope that answers your question.

We don't see this frequency in the mainstream
The mainstream censored from the beginnig until today everything critical and especially reports about vaccine damages.

Athlets die in larger quantities while peak performing because their heart muscle is scarred. None-athlets do not have less mycorditis, they just do it notice some time later. The mainstream only reports the sudden and unexpected demise of a prominent and not that of the unknown.

This topic is very unpleasant for appr. 80% of the people, so let us stick to climate change as the explanation for sudden & unexpected.

Alexander

Reactions: cavok

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
If true........... Why is the vax impacting a disproportionate number of pilots ?

We don't see this frequency in the mainstream, do we ?
You won't see the MSM cover it, they don't want the truth to come through if they are told to hide it. The same people that sold you on the Russia-Russia hoax and tried to hide the FBI and DOJ censoring their own reporting aa well as social media. And remember them telling you that 50 "intelligence agents" said a certain laptop was fake ? Oh but it wasn't

Lowly DR can't do much about world news but hopefully we can seek to report truth that affects Hispaniola, at least, like pilots having to make emergency medical landings in Punta Cana.

You can wake up now - or wake up very soon to complete dictatorships, when votes don't matter because results are pre-determined, or elections canceled - just like Florida's Dem primary last week - where the DNC decided those voters would be 'wasting their time'.

I thought "Well it doesn't matter because I'm near the end of my Time-on-Earth (TOE)", but actually at the rate freedoms are being taken and truth being suppressed it seems it is already upon us and is affecting us.

If you are German and old enough to have lived in Germany in 1933 (not likely you're still alive now or remember) you would have seen Hitler enact the Reichstag Fire Decree and began eliminating his political opponents. In Hitler's eyes the decree was insufficient, and then he proposed the Enabling Act of 1933. This law gave the German government the power to override individual rights prescribed by the constitution. Doesn't this sound a lot like 'Executive Powers' or 'court stacking' ?.

You can go along to get along - until it is too late to do otherwise.

Reactions: nigrarosa and cavok

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
If true........... Why is the vax impacting a disproportionate number of pilots ?

We don't see this frequency in the mainstream, do we ?
You're making an assumption when you say "disproportionate". Plenty of normal people die or are incapacitated every day, but that's not going to make the news. A lot of sources are now reporting a higher number of excess deaths, but you definitely won't see that reported in the phony, baloney MSM news either.

Status
Not open for further replies.