Mayor Willy's Plans For Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I want a seat on the Supervisory Council. My first motion would be to change the name of Sosua to Sosua Beach.

"must welcome investors with open arms and offer every support and guarantee that their investments are safe"

He knows who has the big bucks.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
OMG , I hope they scatter the 100s of chicas and gentlemen before the Prez visits.

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Something tells me that the beach will be the major part of the agenda.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I bet the plan is to build some more AI hotels. That seems to be the president’s plan pretty much anywhere.

Reactions: jd426

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
Willy has been making improvements in Sosua since the first day he took office. I often see him in various spots checking and supervising the workers doing the job. Only after he took office did I realize that Elana did nothing for 8 years. Willy is the best thing to have happened to Sosua in a long time.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Willy has been making improvements in Sosua since the first day he took office. I often see him in various spots checking and supervising the workers doing the job. Only after he took office did I realize that Elana did nothing for 8 years. Willy is the best thing to have happened to Sosua in a long time.
Well if the number of chicas on Pedro C is any indication of the health of Sousa he is doing a super great job. I think the Haitian chicas outnumber the Santo Dom chicas 3 to1.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I bet the plan is to build some more AI hotels. That seems to be the president’s plan pretty much anywhere.
You know Luis was a partner in the as yet failed attempt to revive one between Sosua and Cabarete a few years ago.
Maybe that is once again on the list.

Reactions: MariaRubia

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Just read the article in the Sosua news.....cant figure out how the word Transparent could have anything to do with Sosua, or this country...........

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Well if the number of chicas on Pedro C is any indication of the health of Sousa he is doing a super great job. I think the Haitian chicas outnumber the Santo Dom chicas 3 to1.
I would like Willy to stop draging his feet on getting rid of the girls, but I agree with HS10 that he has done more in most other respects in months than Elena didn't do in years. Surprised me,too, to discover how little she had done.

• Haha
Reactions: jd426 and Billp16

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You know Luis was a partner in the as yet failed attempt to revive one between Sosua and Cabarete a few years ago.
Maybe that is once again on the list.

Abicor, to my knowledge owns or operates all Superclubs, not a small company.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Maybe they should try to fill the ones around this country with tourtists...before building new ones....
Yep, it's all about Punta Cana these days. Look how the artificially pumped up vaccine numbers caused Altagracia to re-open first.
This thread is about Sosua , however and there is one other AI there I know of that is open. At least I think it is.

Reactions: USA DOC

Billp16

Jul 20, 2018
Yep, it's all about Punta Cana these days. Look how the artificially pumped up vaccine numbers caused Altagracia to re-open first.
This thread is about Sosua , however and there is one other AI there I know of that is open. At least I think it is.
How do you KNOW the vaccination numbers are "artificially pumped up"? Any concrete evidence? Or is it the same as Trump claiming the election was stolen?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
How do you KNOW the vaccination numbers are "artificially pumped up"? Any concrete evidence? Or is it the same as Trump claiming the election was stolen?
This guy posted that he ONLY posts facts, never opinions. Let him come with some facts about pumping up vaccine numbers. And you can bet that he has NONE. These numbers are legit....................

Reactions: Billp16

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

Now now ,, she NEVER missed a Photo Op ... always dressed for photos ..

She was a do nothing Fraud of a Mayor .
She was even DAFT enough to let a known PEDOPHILE Interview her and make a VIDEO .
Gullible and Daft .

Status
Not open for further replies.