me funny

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You're absolutely right. But, why do you think your opinions are superior to others. You've labeled all posters rude and ignorant, aren't you also (rude and ignorant)? State your opinions and don't judge others. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Whatever happens in the DR stays in the DR .... if you want it, sankies aren't deterred by physical appearance, so my advice is, go for it!!!! You only live once and you know you want it. :bunny:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
DUH LB ... I know what she said, but you're incapable of interpreting her subtle attempts to mask her true desires. :bunny:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
[
If (or when) you win either 649 or Super 7, you'll be even more attractive and desirable ... not only to sankies. ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You can only find out if you're awake .... and hopefully he's also. :bunny:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Aren't you Miss Goody Two-Shoes .... my hunch is, if you win, as soon as the first stud appears, you'll be afflicted with amnesia. :bunny:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Purgatory?????

How did I get here???? It's lonely here, someone get me otta here .... HELP, HELP!!!!!! :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I warned you not to hassle posters so here you are.

I wanted also to see if it's was possible to take all of a member's useless posts and send them at the same time to another forum and wow look I did it.

Next comes a mini vacation so it's up to you how fast you'll be taking that:tired:

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Strange medicine sometimes may work the magic

I warned you not to hassle posters so here you are.

I wanted also to see if it's was possible to take all of a member's useless posts and send them at the same time to another forum and wow look I did it.

Next comes a mini vacation so it's up to you how fast you'll be taking that:tired:

I took a peek at this thread and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Almost broke a few ribs in the process

God bless you Anna