Meet the First African American to obtain Refugee Citizenship in DR

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Ouch.
I figured we have enough members on this forum with some real insight who would pick this one a part in a matter of minutes if these folks were blowing smoke.

That assumes someone can sit thru the entire vid. I can't. As an ex special ops myself (aviation supply, 😂), I'm sure I could derail him too.

19 years? Why not 20 and retirement?

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Ouch.
I figured we have enough members on this forum with some real insight who would pick this one a part in a matter of minutes if these folks were blowing smoke.

Funnies aside, with my global experiences I have met my fair share of different types of folks of all walks. Many times leaning against a fine cut of mahogany. I can say that true "operators" would never identify themselves as such, and would rather prefer the label cook or signal operationalist, whether they be active or retired.
Do you ever notice that nobody ever identifies as being a former member of the Mossad? 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: Russell and rover

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Funnies aside, with my global experiences I have met my fair share of different types of folks of all walks. Many times leaning against a fine cut of mahogany. I can say that true "operators" would never identify themselves as such, and would rather prefer the label cook or signal operationalist, whether they be active or retired.
Do you ever notice that nobody ever identifies as being a former member of the Mossad? 🕵️‍♂️
Only those who were snipers, lol.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I did not watch the video nor will I. My time is way to important for that.

I found the "tough guy" keyboard warriors of DR1 up in here to be much more entertaining. I will tell you one thing. Those who have actually "operated" continue to run silent and run deep long after they take off the uniform or turn in their badge. That is unless they have a opportunity to make money by writing a book or starting a consulting company.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I call BS. "Ive killed people. People I don't know". yeah right. When and where. 860 murders a year in Washington DC. Total BS. "I live in a republic, not a democracy." OMG. people can be sooo stupid. A republic is a form of democracy. And what does he think the Dominican Republic is? the hint is in the name. think presbyterian vs. congregationalist.

• Haha
Reactions: AlaPlaya and Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yet you'll spend several hours trading jabs with me on a public forum?
You should watch the video prior to commenting.
It may prevent ya from accidently sticking your foot in your mouth should you decide to comment further.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
He will be back state side in two months stocking shelves, bet me! Refugee ..lmao

Reactions: rover

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Yet you'll spend several hours trading jabs with me on a public forum?
No, I do not ‼️ Does not take me several hours to respond to any DR1 posts.
You should watch the video prior to commenting

I found the "tough guy" keyboard warriors of DR1 up in here to be much more entertaining.
My comment was based on other posts. I have never heard anyone actually brag about killing someone.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
For someone who can't seem to stop speaking up for those who've been "oppressed" by those who live more "privileged" lives (evil guys like me) I'm surprised you haven't been as vocal with this one.
You really should take a few minutes watch the video.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I do not have the time nor interest to watch the video.

But the person being interviewed is from where ❓ Who are the oppressors❓
And why do some insist on dragging their issues with me in one thread over to others. The people of DR1 really need to leave their problems from their countries of origin and start fresh if they are "actually living the dream" in 🇩🇴

I'm "privileged" compared to many other individual on the world stage. But I am not a privileged as the 1% of the world that owns 51% of all the wealth. But what privilege I do have I do not use against others. I help others who help me. Evil is as evil writes, thinks, does. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good me to do nothing. That being said:

If a person has followed the legal procedures required by the government of the 🇩🇴 to receive refugee status with it's borders. Who am I to challenge their decision❓That others do is a sign of their mentality of superiority. Don't you enjoy my vocabulary❓

Has anyone verified if the things being said in the video are actually legitimate or not❓I am not in the position to do so. So I have not interest in video until someone can verify the validity of the contents.

Your serve‼️

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Like we used to say on another forum " some fools just got no business even stepping on a Plane"
Him being "oppressed" and a "victim" definitely fits a certain narrative and I am very surprised
by "the lot's" silence on this one. It kind of reminds me of another video I watched not too long
ago regarding people's "silence".

Reactions: rover and Big

Big

Apr 24, 2019

And why do some insist on dragging their issues with me in one thread over to others. The people of DR1 really need to leave their problems from their countries of origin and start fresh if they are "actually living the dream" in 🇩🇴

I'm "privileged" compared to many other individual on the world stage. But I am not a privileged as the 1% of the world that owns 51% of all the wealth. But what privilege I do have I do not use against others. I help others who help me. Evil is as evil writes, thinks, does. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good me to do nothing. That being said:

If a person has followed the legal procedures required by the government of the 🇩🇴 to receive refugee status with it's borders. Who am I to challenge their decision❓That others do is a sign of their mentality of superiority. Don't you enjoy my vocabulary❓

Has anyone verified if the things being said in the video are actually legitimate or not❓I am not in the position to do so. So I have not interest in video until someone can verify the validity of the contents.

Your serve‼️
Brah, why would you be so interested in a thread, commenting on it, without watching the video the entire thread is about? Do you comment and critique on restaurants where you have never dined.

Your serve‼️
Brah, why would you comment on a thread about a video without viewing it? Would you comment on a thread about a restaurant without having dined there?

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas