Messed up in timing for residency/naturalization

I was born in California and live part-time in Tennessee. The birth certificate was $35.00 US and the Apostille was $5.00 US at the Tennessee Secretary of State Office.

Tennessee put an apostille on a California birth certificate? I thought the apostille had to be done by the issuing state. I was living in Florida at the time and after ordering the BC from Albany, NY it would then have to be mailed back for the apostille since those who issue the BC are separate from the apostille. If I had known that Florida could have apostilled a NYS birth certificate I would have saved time since Tallahassee was closer to me than Albany.

the false marriage thingy is something they should have had in count before they started to implement the actual harder ways for residencies, i guess they just did not think not even for a moment that changes on one thing may have a influence on the other, lol.
but i can imagine that it will have a huuge influence, as false marriages/getting new "Citizens" may see a real "Boom" now.
what comes to mind, just out of curiosity, is there a timelimit how long you have to stay marriedand/or live under the same roof with the new spouse to keep the Citizenship? in some countries you would loose it again if not together with the spouse for a certain amount of years, or if authorities "hear" that they never had the intention to live together/just run a "paid" for false marriage to get some papers done. as a Gringo/Gringa married that way to their Sankie/Sankiette would then for such certain time frame "depend" on the good will of the new DR Spouse, to not loose the thingy again. if such timeline exists here, then it would be under the line cheaper and more hassle free to obtain a regular residency than to run the "Blackmail possibilities/dependency" road.
just some thoughts that come to mind, things i don't know about, hence i ask out of curiosity.

Mike

That's a very good question and one that I was curious about too. I asked that very question about three years ago and Mr. Guzman answered saying that divorce is not sufficient cause to revoke Dominican Citizenship from a naturalized foreigner, however there is no mention of if a time limit must be met first or not:

http://dr1.com/forums/legal/123205-dr-citizenship-revocable.html