Met my husband here and need some advice

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Nope, there are opportunities. Teach your kids English and if they have any work ethic they will never be in poverty.

Stay to 1 woman, dont have too many kids and be smart with your money even at 15 - 25k pesos (as a family) a month you can slowly get ahead.

Dont spend stupid money going to concerts, if you drink you dont need to show off and buy Johnny Walker, buy domestic.
rfp...you are right about most of this...all but the Johnny Walker, I dont consider him showing off, Johnny has been my only scotch friend for years.......

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I'm sitting here enjoying the first cocktail of the day and was looking forward to the OP's stories of sankys and general dating mayhem. What do I get? A bunch of guys swinging their dicks about how good they are and more gibberish than any sober human should ever be exposed to.

The best part of the last 4 pages was the talk about tractors. I really think the off topic thread should come back. That way maybe all the nonsense could be contained to a single thread. But I do have to admit it is very entertaining

Reactions: Big

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Nope, there are opportunities. Teach your kids English and if they have any work ethic they will never be in poverty.

Stay to 1 woman, dont have too many kids and be smart with your money even at 15 - 25k pesos (as a family) a month you can slowly get ahead.

Dont spend stupid money going to concerts, if you drink you dont need to show off and buy Johnny Walker, buy domestic.
How many children would you recommand on 15-25 k a month, and teach them English at the same time? And in which nice “hood” would that be?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
What pisses me of most though, is the Fathers , who cant or in many cases just WONT and feel no responsibility to provide for their Children to get a better education so at least the next Generation can advance .... but somehow they find Money to go Bet on the Roosters , and Drink ... Those Men ( and they are not really Men) disgust me to the core . The Women getting pregnant at a Young Age , just bad choices , sometimes even abused by an Uncle Cant entirely blame them... But once the Child is BORN, the Father should step up.. but they almost NEVER do ..
Somethings you can never change...this is the one at the top of the never change list......Never.