Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
18,000 Mexicans Strip for Nude Photograph

Fox News

4ldakj7.jpg

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
I wonder if Spencer Tunick could get a large number of people to do this in the DR.

C

Chip00

I am sure the backs would look a lot more nice looking, both male and females.;)

No doubt - also, it would have been better if Mirador called this thread "Mexicanos muestran sus culitos secos!" hahahaha! :)

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
so are Mexicans..

I don't think so. There is no doubt that Mexico is still a very catholoc countrybut they protest nude or w/ very little clothing all the time..I have seen it many times on the news. Besides, the fact that 18.000 people went there is a sure sign that Mexico doesnt have the stigma that dominicans seems to have.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Now, imagine you are one of these folks in the photo, and you are Ninja-dusting and Prairie-dogging, and you just have to (have to) drop a thrice...

Would you do it?

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Now, imagine you are one of these folks in the photo, and you are Ninja-dusting and Prairie-dogging, and you just have to (have to) drop a thrice...

Would you do it?

"Ninja-dusting", "Prairie-dogging".... had to look up them up in Urban Dictionary. I imagine the organizers (Spencer Tunick et al.) must have made arrangement for such contingencies. Considering that 18.000 people participated, surely some "accidents" were bound to happen...

By the way, I've been up and down Mexico, not just the major towns and cities, and I'm not surprised at all at this large turnout. Mexican are much more lax on nudity than say, Dominicans.