Miches to get two new resorts starting October 2022

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
3-Temptation-Miches-Resort-official-website-1024x311.png

Located north of Punta Cana, Miches is staking its claim as the Dominican beach destination to watch. After the opening of the family-oriented Club Med in Playa Esmeralda’s in 2019, the nearby Temptation Grand Miches Resort and the Temptation Miches Resort are next to open this time targeting grown-ups. The resort hotels expect to open the first week of October 2022. Temptation is a Mexican hotel brand.

Miches is located about 100 kilometers north of Punta Cana International Airport. It is easily accessible by a good highway.

Temptation Grand Miches Resort describes itself as a luxury resort and is for couples only. Temptation Miches Resort is marketed for free-spirited travelers (21+). Trendy adult play areas, including with designated topless areas. The hotel organizes special parties and gatherings for people mingling.

Read more...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Family oriented topless areas while being 21+. Seems like a contradiction in terms or something is lost in the translation.
Quite the Temptation, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I was in Miches in March and it was open. Somebody is also blocking most access points to the public beach areas. A couple of mansions are also under construction and they are trying to block the beach access as well. That's really sad as there are very few public beaches left in the area.
Google the Temptations hotel if you want a good laugh. They put the old Hedonism places to shame for being bold and adventurous.
If you are just taking a rented date for a few days you might have some fun.

• Haha

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I was in Miches in March and it was open. Somebody is also blocking most access points to the public beach areas. A couple of mansions are also under construction and they are trying to block the beach access as well. That's really sad as there are very few public beaches left in the area.
Google the Temptations hotel if you want a good laugh. They put the old Hedonism places to shame for being bold and adventurous.
If you are just taking a rented date for a few days you might have some fun.
I am not tempted. Regarding beaches in he DR:

A land owner, be it it a hotel, mansion or tin roof shack, near a beach is under no obligation to let you pass through their property to get to the beach.
A beach can indeed be completely blocked from access by land when owned by private landowners and there is nothing illegal about that.
If a beach is totally blocked to access from the land by private land owners it means the local government did not plan ahead.

If the hotel, mansion or tin roof shack behind the public access beach area is blocking access to their piece of beach in front of their property from an adjacent section of beach in any way, that would be illegal through the 60 meter public domain part of the beach.

There are some people that think beaches cannot be blocked. They can indeed be blocked from the land around them.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I wonder if they will let the locals in to the adults only place. I can see a bus-load of ladies from Sosua heading east if they do.

• Haha

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Not without paying, I bet.

I just wonder about who will go to that type of resort. I can see a lot of guys would love the idea of somewhere where you can "mingle" with lots of available ladies, but I wonder how many single women would like that idea? I just have visions of spending a week with a whole bunch of creepy ugly old men, and I'm pretty sure a lot of ladies will feel the same. So it may be that they need to do something to even up the numbers.

• Haha

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
I just wonder about who will go to that type of resort. I can see a lot of guys would love the idea of somewhere where you can "mingle" with lots of available ladies, but I wonder how many single women would like that idea? I just have visions of spending a week with a whole bunch of creepy ugly old men, and I'm pretty sure a lot of ladies will feel the same. So it may be that they need to do something to even up the numbers.
Always got the impression that those places catered mostly to couples. Wouldn't expect that creepy ugly old men would have much fun at a place like that.

Wheathead

Sep 10, 2011
I stayed in one in Cabo. It was certainly a couples resort catering to 21-75 year old couples.
Lots of adult-themed games and adult evening entertainment (like weekly lingerie fashon show).

• Love

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Dominican Today leads with a photograph of Abinader and Collado cutting the ribbon on these adult-only erotic resorts with their clothing-optional areas and playmakers. With three children and a priest. Only in DR eh?

• Haha
Reactions: MikeFisher and habi

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

These are swinger resorts and they seem to do very well.

FWIW, they also provide regularly scheduled swinger cruises that are sold out months ahead of their departures.

They should sell subscription to the webcams.

Reactions: MikeFisher

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
These are swinger resorts and they seem to do very well.

FWIW, they also provide regularly scheduled swinger cruises that are sold out months ahead of their departures.

They should sell subscription to the webcams.

Oh no, I can imagine nothing worse than a whole lot of ugly people with their clothes off. You imagine it will be full of beautiful people with beautiful bodies, but the reality is probably far worse.

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Oh no, I can imagine nothing worse than a whole lot of ugly people with their clothes off. You imagine it will be full of beautiful people with beautiful bodies, but the reality is probably far worse.