Missing woman - punta cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
It says she was being stalked?

Yes, it says she was being stalked by a foreigner.

Other news is that the last time in Palma Real Shopping Village wearing long beige color pants and a short sleeve white blouse/shirt

This is bad because if it was a foreigner the outcome is not going to be pretty. You almost hope it was a local whos motive was kidnapping for the purpose of money. Then at least we know there would be a call to follow, requesting money for her safe return.

I hope everything turns out good. We should all pray so that if she is being held captive, his heart will soften up and let her go free.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
With all due respect isn't "acosar" harass? It would appear she knew the foreigner enough to put a restraining order against him.

Very sad news. God help her.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
This story stinks of ex-boyfriend on a restraining order and pi$$ed. But let me stop myself from speculating on such a serious story, it is not appropriate at this time.

Maybe the Op could clarify what that was all about? Or maybe that is not apropriate either at this time,in which case don't

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'm hoping there will be some good news this morning.

A thought I just had which got me out of bed early to post this would be to speak to the people at Helidosa - right next to Manati Park - and see if they could help find the vehicle, either by raising money for a special flight, or just asking the pilots to keep an eye open during their normal flights. We would be willing to make a contribution towards the cost of a flight if it came to that.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Ok in order to stop all of the speculation, I will provide the facts that I know. The children are safe, they are with their father. She was last seen at Plaza San Juan shopping centre in the parking lot for Pola at 7:10pm by a coworker. She was alone at that time and had no shopping bags. She did not enter Pola (we have checked the video from their entrance). The foreign guy mentioned is Canadian and was not an ex boyfriend. They had gone on a few dates, but had stopped dating due to threats on his part. The police are investigating, as well as several private companies. We have checked all hospitals and clinics. We have also placed flyers throughout the Bavaro/Punta Cana area with a photo and contact numbers. We went on a tv show last night to provide some more information, and another friend will be doing a spot with a radio station today. We have provided all known information to the police.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Ok in order to stop all of the speculation, I will provide the facts that I know. The children are safe, they are with their father. She was last seen at Plaza San Juan shopping centre in the parking lot for Pola at 7:10pm by a coworker. She was alone at that time and had no shopping bags. She did not enter Pola (we have checked the video from their entrance). The foreign guy mentioned is Canadian and was not an ex boyfriend. They had gone on a few dates, but had stopped dating due to threats on his part. The police are investigating, as well as several private companies. We have checked all hospitals and clinics. We have also placed flyers throughout the Bavaro/Punta Cana area with a photo and contact numbers. We went on a tv show last night to provide some more information, and another friend will be doing a spot with a radio station today. We have provided all known information to the police.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I'd reckon it would be best if they brace themselves for the worst.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
mxcutie
Thank you for the update
I pray for her family and friends in hopes for her return.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010

Like everyone else, I hope the best for her safe return.

In addition, I'd like to mention what a good friend YOU are. They weren't kidding with the old saying about "a friend when in need."

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Any news? I think about 75% of my Punta Cana Facebook contacts have posted her info on their pages. I hope to god she's found alive and well. :(

Feb 7, 2007
Have you contacted local TV channels? TV Bavaro, Canavision 88, BVTV Bavaro 87, Oooh TV (or something like that) in Silver cable etc?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
wow, what a sad story, I don't understand how I could miss this one, neither did any of my friends mention anything.
5 days missing is not promising, it is not typical to still await a call asking for a Reward after such Time.
did You Guys provide the Police with all the details about the Canadian harrassing Her? If She informed Authorities about such it sounds like He could have been a serious threat to Her and should be checked/interrogated intensively.

what would have been Her usual exact Route Home from San Juan hopping? where does She live? after 5 days a Search of the Bushes along that Road is in Order, as for example in case of a Attack with following Cartheft She would have been there in the Bushes not far from the street while the cars on such usually never be found, as they get taken apart the same Night and sold in Pieces.

Mike

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
This is so heartbreaking, I, too, pray for her safe return. My heart goes out to her children and family. I agree with someone who suggested a reward if not already done. Make it known absolutely everywhere possible. Perhaps more information is needed on the perp, might tell something.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Thanks to everyone for their concern. A quick update. So far no sign of her or the car. We have told the police everything. Canadain has been thoroughly checked, but was not in the country anymore. Are looking into other options. Have been told there is still a small window of hope, and that wherever we find the car is likely where we will find her. All areas have been checked, and tv stations contacted. I'm pretty sure we have though of just about everything. A helicopter search will be done, but that won't help if the car is in a garage or something. Keep praying for her safe return.

Status
Not open for further replies.