Mix & Match: Any Possibility of Pfizer in Sto. Dom. for Non-Resident

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Where was this? I took a long RT to Downtown Center today and they told me that there was no authorization for a Pfizer booster on top of Moderna. So now I'm feeling that I'm going to have to spend $1,000 to fly to the U.S. I will still look here but don't know where else to try.
Why not go to a vaccine center and tell them you want your first shot with Pfizer. You have no card. Comprendi?

Reactions: HDR

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Why not go to a vaccine center and tell them you want your first shot with Pfizer. You have no card. Comprendi?
That worked for me after I had my two shots of Pfizer... Of course I did not tell them that I already had one Sinovac...

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
retired English teacher (30 years)
Eureka! Success! I received my Pfizer vax (on top of 2x Moderna) at Parque del Colon (Parque de las Palomas). There was a center set up in the morning. There were few people and it was efficient. You never saw someone fill out an application so fast! I had my passport, my original vax documents and I am older than 65. No issues, no obstacles.

Side effects likely are influenced by individual responses. However, FYI, I was exhausted (fatigue) during the day and slept almost all day. That night I had mild malaise. Soreness at the injection site for several days. Personally, I prefer side effects as they indicate immune response.

Status
Not open for further replies.