More bad press exposure

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Potential warning regarding tourist destinations in the Caribbean

"Cases are also rising in Trinidad and Tobago and some smaller island nations and territories in the region, including St. Martin, St. Kitts and Nevis, Anguilla and the Cayman Islands.

Many Caribbean countries have had difficulty moving quickly with vaccination efforts, both because of difficulty obtaining doses and because of widespread public hesitancy.

“It really troubles me that some of my Caribbean brothers and sisters have been slow to accept the COVID-19 vaccines that have been made available to them,” said Etienne, who is from Dominica.

Across Latin America and the Caribbean, 41% of the population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the Pan American Health Organization.
"

The result of people thinking covid is fake and vaccines ineffective.
Deal with the reality and its consequences.

The DR government is helping its people, Pfizer readily available for free.
A safer vacation destination.
Don't want it, deal with the reality and imposed requirements.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I have to doubt Yahoo news as a credible news agency. On their page they have a picture of Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies (Max Baer Jr) stating that at 103 he is probably the oldest living star. He is in his 80's but I will invest as much time into research as the professionals at Yahoo do.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I have to doubt Yahoo news as a credible news agency. On their page they have a picture of Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies (Max Baer Jr) stating that at 103 he is probably the oldest living star. He is in his 80's but I will invest as much time into research as the professionals at Yahoo do.
Yahoo is just a re-poster, this story was from the New York Times

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
U sure it's not a joke?

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Did they have the Jethro story also?
I don't know. I can barely stomach that newspaper as they only report on things we can't discuss here. I'm not sure if they are capable of reporting on things that are not stuck in the past.
But any story with Jethro in it can't be all bad lol

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
As I said, I have invested far to much time on this already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I guess if people are scared to come here the beaches won't be to crowded. I'm kinda getting used to it this way
Just came from Iberostar, Puerto Plata .....Half full at best, perfect amount of people for me...more European people than I have ever seen. Good time for all.