More Dead Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
Yes it does. I know hundreds of Dominican women. I work daily with around 40. I have been married to one for 23 years. Submissive they are not. I am guessing that you think providing care and love to their partener is being submissive.
But u r old white men…in denial. No race baiting implied…just the facts bro. BTW I am the opposite of woke.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
But u r old white men…in denial. No race baiting implied…just the facts bro. BTW I am the opposite of woke.
You are from Santa Clarita, California correct ? If that is the case that is what really speaks volumes.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I know a lot of black men of all ages that are "in denial" who travel down to Sosua via JetBlue every other week or two because they are weak minded fools with zero game who can't afford to take a young black (or Dominican) women out for a proper date back home (just the facts bro) but I don't talk ihts about them on forums because I believe to each their own.

Reactions: bob saunders

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Never heard of Santa Clarita, California…incorrect.
Get real. Then why put in in your profile?
So are you just a Bot?
In any case you make racists comments towards white people then try to rationalize them - and fine we understand you do believe that.

Reactions: jd426 and Big

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
Get real. Then why put in in your profile?
So are you just a Bot?
In any case you make racists comments towards white people then try to rationalize them - and fine we understand you do believe that.
Not in My profile. What are you going on about.? I have never heard of Santa Clarita and the only one making racist comments is you and your characterizations. Only a Woke would make that kind of comment and that is Not me. You are allowed to think what you wish…it is called denial of something that is disturbing to you.

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
I just checked my profile. Indeed it shows Santa Clarita CA…I have no clue as to why that is there as I have never heard of it. I do not know how to fix that..as I have stated I am from Manhattan..born in Brooklyn, New York. A proud very Non-Woke New Yorker. Got that? We New Yorkers speak our minds which might sound abrasive to some. Feel free to accept my words and thoughts as your minds interprets. I call it as I see it. The only racists I have ever been aware of was when I first came to DR 20-25 years ago and witnessed racist Dominicans hating Haitians. And that was a Shock.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Not in My profile. What are you going on about.? I have never heard of Santa Clarita and the only one making racist comments is you and your characterizations. Only a Woke would make that kind of comment and that is Not me. You are allowed to think what you wish…it is called denial of something that is disturbing to you.
Tap on your name. It says From Santa Clarita.
But your foolish responses aren't working. Everyone is calling you out for attacking 'white men', or are you a man-hater of any color? .

Maybe you'll make your one year anniversary on DR1. Only 3 weeks to go

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I just checked my profile. Indeed it shows Santa Clarita CA…I have no clue as to why that is there as I have never heard of it. I do not know how to fix that..as I have stated I am from Manhattan..born in Brooklyn, New York. A proud very Non-Woke New Yorker. Got that? We New Yorkers speak our minds which might sound abrasive to some. Feel free to accept my words and thoughts as your minds interprets. I call it as I see it. The only racists I have ever been aware of was when I first came to DR 20-25 years ago and witnessed racist Dominicans hating Haitians. And that was a Shock.
1652479620029.png

#RedneckLivesMatter

Reactions: NanSanPedro

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Yes we "got this". You are non-woke New Yorker who remembers racism against Haitians years ago. I have been here over 25 years and I do not remember it like that as opposed to today. But everyone sees it different. And I have lived in New York for years and while I speak my mind, I do keep it respectful.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Where in Brooklyn

Btw the wealthy white Dominicans are racist against their very own darker skinned compatriots. You won't find more prolific racism than that. I wonder how you missed that after 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.