More than 300 new CV19 vaccines in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

The article describes why herd immunity is currently not a possibility.
Up to now the UK program has been proven to be one of the less effective.
Second after the US.
Also UK vaccines have been less effective.

Seems to me that Pizer and Moderna have a head start, in the costly and complicated development of covid vaccines.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The UK still has a wave/surge blamed on children being infected now. Here in the DR, what's next after the short lived and for the most part already failed vax card mandate?

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Vaccinated people also spread the Delta variant. Same viral load with or without the shots.
So now you can all stop blaming the unvaccinated for new cases and realize you got played.

Reactions: twoinsosua

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The UK still has a wave/surge blamed on children being infected now. Here in the DR, what's next after the short lived and for the most part already failed vax card mandate?

Gotta find a way to push for the vaccination of children after all. Scare the parents shitless and pressure them into vaxxing their kids because the virus has suddenly decided to attack that age group now.

Reactions: twoinsosua

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Pzifer announced 4th shot will be planned. Go figures.

Well EU COVID passport has 8 slots for future doses from what I heard, so yeah this is only the beginning.
I wonder how many of the vaccinated will still be alive and non-disabled after 8 experimental doses ? Time will tell. Stay tuned!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Well EU COVID passport has 8 slots for future doses from what I heard, so yeah this is only the beginning.
I wonder how many of the vaccinated will still be alive and non-disabled after 8 experimental doses ? Time will tell. Stay tuned!
Based upon current data on the first half dozen vaccines, I expect a few will die and a few will be sickened. Time will tell.
Of course, each vaccine is likely to have its own kill rate.

My nephew who works at CEDIMAT in Santo Trafickjam is visiting today and told me people are still dying from CV19 at that hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: OldSkool

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I think both the wacko anti waxers and the stasi police fanatic waxers should all relax. Try and find a reality middle ground. I am not a big fan of a vax mandate either but I have followed the recommendation and taken the two Sinovac. If you don’t want to vaccinate accept the consequences of restrictions and potential illness from Covid. If you are pushing that everybody should mandatory vaccinate and show a vax card/passport everywhere then I think the DR is not for you as it’s impossible here. I just went with Caribe Tours from Santo Domingo to Las Terrenas and nobody was asked to show the vax card.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
If Caribe Tours isn't asking, then the mandate is all but over.
Are any government buildings or banks still asking?

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
If Caribe Tours isn't asking, then the mandate is all but over.
Are any government buildings or banks still asking?
I first wondered if they thought I was a tourist and I hadn’t really paid attention to it before I was sitting in the bus. I didn’t think of showing it when I entered station or the bus. So I asked the others and nobody was asked. At least on this bus from SD to Sanchez.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I first wondered if they thought I was a tourist and I hadn’t really paid attention to it before I was sitting in the bus. I didn’t think of showing it when I entered station or the bus. So I asked the others and nobody was asked. At least on this bus from SD to Sanchez.
Caribe Tours does not care. I am guessing METRO is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.