More women rescued!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Seven foreign women victims of human trafficking were rescued in a hotel in the Bávaro area after a joint operation between the La Altagracia Prosecutor's Office and the Department of Investigation of Crimes and Crimes Against the Person.

The action was carried out after one of the victims reported that she had been kidnapped and sexually exploited for approximately two weeks.

The victims were identified as JVV S, 25; MAM P, 24; LCV V, 27; LAM G, 22. These four women are of Colombian nationality.

Also DKN, 22 years old, and MJ C, 26 years old, both from Peru, and MC, 27 years old, of Czech nationality. The foreigners reported having been forced to pay between 30 and 50 dollars a day for the sexual services they were required to perform.

According to the testimony of the complainant, she and the other women were exploited by the Peruvian Gean Marko Regalado Saavedra and the Ukrainian Yulia Lukianiuk , who forced them to perform sexual work in different commercial establishments in the area, and who were arrested and will be put on trial. available to the Public Ministry in the next few hours.

I wonder if we'll see a "Perp Walk" of Yulia? She's quite the looker.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Please give me a f..... break. The are Prostitutes that came to make some fasf $ and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
The very same women (victims) are gonna be "Rescued" from another place next week or so.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
" The foreigners reported having been forced to pay between 30 and 50 dollars a day for the sexual services they were required to perform."

I think thats called kicking back to the HOUSE .. Sounds pretty Cheap too .

No one was rescued here . If they were truly Sex Slaves it would have been 100% of their Money stolen from them . not $30 bucks a day .

If the DR Govt wants to make Prostitution ILLEGAL in the DR , then do that ..
but other than that this is a Tabloid, Non Story . These Women were 22-27 ?
I highly doubt any of them were chained up .

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Please give me a f..... break. The are Prostitutes that came to make some fasf $ and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
The very same women (victims) are gonna be "Rescued" from another place next week or so.
The problems here are the "forced" part and the fsct that the two people involved in the human trafficking appear were actually pimps of the women. That is illegsl in the DR.

Yes, I know what some will say, but those laws exist in the book and when they are enforced, there isn't much anyone can do about them. A woman (or man) can decide to be prostitutes for their sole economic benefit. The moment someone else tells them and takes part or all,of their proceeds, even if they agreed they are breaking the law.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
The problems here are the "forced" part and the fsct that the two people involved in the human trafficking appear were actually pimps of the women. That is illegsl in the DR.

Yes, I know what some will say, but those laws exist in the book and when they are enforced, there isn't much anyone can do about them. A woman (or man) can decide to be prostitutes for their sole economic benefit. The moment someone else tells them and takes part or all,of their proceeds, even if they agreed they are breaking the law.
You are absolutely right about the ilegal part of the "Pimps" in this Business but NO WOMEN WERE "RESCUED" here. But the whole story without the "Rescue Part" isn't really a story anymore. So let's "Rescue" a few colombian and ukrainian hookers.

Reactions: jd426 and JD Jones

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I wonder if this was one of the sex tour groups similar to DR Nights?

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Enter tinder, switch to punta cana in your location and you literally find hundreds of them.
I don't need to, I know they exist. There are also quite a few high-cost websites like DR Nights that offer packages.
This group sounds like a fly-by-night operation.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I have posted this before, but on a flight home once I sat next to a wedding photographer from Ontario.
He told me he was walking along the beach in Bávaro to an event and a Russian woman approached to solicit herself. She told him that she had been there for a year and her traffickers were holding her passport.

Make all the jokes you want about him (or her) but there are many Russians up to no good on this island and the amount of money laundered for malicious intent here is staggering. Businesses with cash only payments do that for a reason.

Reactions: colmcb and JD Jones

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I have posted this before, but on a flight home once I sat next to a wedding photographer from Ontario.
He told me he was walking along the beach in Bávaro to an event and a Russian woman approached to solicit herself. She told him that she had been there for a year and her traffickers were holding her passport.

Make all the jokes you want about him (or her) but there are many Russians up to no good on this island and the amount of money laundered for malicious intent here is staggering. Businesses with cash only payments do that for a reason.
OK, but what prevented her from going to the police? She was on the beach obviously free to move around.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
OK, but what prevented her from going to the police? She was on the beach obviously free to move around.
Well, we can only assume there’s less money in that for her.

I doubt they’re going to recover her passport and buy her a flight home.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Well, we can only assume there’s less money in that for her.

I doubt they’re going to recover her passport and buy her a flight home.
She gets her passport back she can go rogue and really start pulling in the money.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
its just a fashionable cause to be involved in now. Like the whole "buy electric save the planet" movement. Its basic economics and it's a choice they make. I am in need of being "rescued" as well. I am a victim of something for sure.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009

There is a Russian Consulate in Sd. It would take here 120$ and a Bus Ride to get a new one. All BS

Reactions: Auryn and cavok

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
It seems when your Passport is Stolen you can get it replaced, but if its being held by a Russian Mafioso , then you have to pay what you owe before another Passport can be issued .
Russians have the Best Stories ..Especially if it involves you giving them money .

There is a Russian Consulate in Sd. It would take here 120$ and a Bus Ride to get a new one. All BS
Ya think ?
LOL

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
It seems when your Passport is Stolen you can get it replaced, but if its being held by a Russian Mafioso , then you have to pay what you owe before another Passport can be issued .
Russians have the Best Stories ..Especially if it involves you giving them money .

Ya think ?
LOL
No jd426, the whole russian gevernment incl. the local Consul are involved in a big prostitution conspiracy in Bavaro. The poor russian hooker is actually controled by putin himself that instructed everybody to keep her in the DR. Why is it so dificult for so many people to accept that she and her kind prefer to make 100$US in 30 min in state of 1,500 RD$ a whole day at the supermarket. You look wayyyyyyyyy to much TV.

Reactions: jd426 and Big

Big

Apr 24, 2019
No jd426, the whole russian gevernment incl. the local Consul are involved in a big prostitution conspiracy in Bavaro. The poor russian hooker is actually controled by putin himself that instructed everybody to keep her in the DR. Why is it so dificult for so many people to accept that she and her kind prefer to make 100$US in 30 min in state of 1,500 RD$ a whole day at the supermarket. You look wayyyyyyyyy to much TV.
i totally agree.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I had a friend (male) who was trafficked and ended up in Mexico. They took his passport and his phone when he arrived and he was made to work - as a bodyguard - 7 days a week. He saw someone shot dead in front of him. And he was absolutely petrified. Never paid one cent. I know it's easy to be sceptical about these things but when you know someone who is caught like this you réalisé how easily it can happen.

Generally there has been a strong movement against pimps and organized sexual services in DR. Look at how Sosúa has been cleaned up. Look at the clubs like Dolls House which were closed down. Sure there is prostitution but pimping and trafficking are definitely no gos here.