most stupid post but.....

sandk

Sep 20, 2010
JR the Dollar Store in Cabarete has a whole new rack of sunglasses. I don't know what the prices were, or quality, but you might check there. There is also a small optical shop in La Sirena in POP - past the checkout lines toward the stairs going up to the cafeteria. They had Oakleys there, plus some other brands. Prices are decent for the brand. Finally, there is another optical shop in the vicinity of Bournigal - on the corner of Calle Virginia Elena Ortega and El Morro. They carry Maui Jim.

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
in Cabarete the road leading to palmadoro pizza. there is a shop on the right that has a display of what appear to be quality sun glasses. they also sell swim wear and such. the name of the shop escapes me but it is on of the main walkways to the beach on the west end of the city.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
by the way - I went for the 240 peso model, couldnt really bring myself to pay over 100 dollars for something I could sit on within five minutes of buying

does anyone know where I can buy a baseball cap

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Dominicans don't care if the sunglasses "work" just how they "LOOK"!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
They want big "BLING" for small "Bucks"!
End Of Story!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

everybody does! not in my life did i came across people who were looking for sunglasses to work!

ey, if it prevents your eyes from the sun and if it.. no wait, if it looks cool and it prevents your eyes from the sun what more you need?

i mean the working part is the prevention of the sun hitting your eyes right???

Aug 6, 2006
by the way - I went for the 240 peso model, couldnt really bring myself to pay over 100 dollars for something I could sit on within five minutes of buying

does anyone know where I can buy a baseball cap
========================================================
Avoid those cheap knockoff baseball hats, they do not provide adequate cranial protection, Go for the genuine NFL and MLB hats. You have only one scalp. Adequate scalp protection is never cheap. Look for the "MADE IN CHINA" label, accept no substitutes!