Move to Sosua

gold83wing

Feb 1, 2008
I am thinking of moving to the Sosua area with my wife and 2 girls, first question I would have is where and how to find a place to live, I have stayed in many places in my 20 yrs of travelling there, including charamicos and el batey area. As for us, we dont look for high end, just a comfy apt. to live in, what type of monthly rates would be normal for a 2 or 3 bedroom apt. in a local area

ty

Rick

gold83wing

Feb 1, 2008
Actually that would be a cheap place to live and would be quite comfy there until my wife and kids move down. sounds like you didnt like my post in the other thread about the dolphin, is this the best comeback you got. John has never done me wrong and has treated me like a human being.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Actually that would be a cheap place to live and would be quite comfy there until my wife and kids move down. sounds like you didnt like my post in the other thread about the dolphin, is this the best comeback you got. John has never done me wrong and has treated me like a human being.
But you did read the link that Lambada posted, didn't you?

gold83wing

Feb 1, 2008
yes we read the link and we know that about him, and all we were saying is that he never treated us badly or did anything wrong to us, and he did treat us very well the year we got married after only knowing us for a short time. that being said, and without knowing the facts, we just knew to keep our dealings with him to a minimum. He gave us a room, held our reception there, helped us arrange the food, etc. and was very courteous to us and our friends. Beyond that we dont get into his business, he is just an acquaintance. Who has been a friend to us while we were there and no more.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
he never treated us badly or did anything wrong to us.
John has never done me wrong and has treated me like a human being.
Hey... we understand.
No problem.
Your position is clear.
So what if you're friends?
Who cares?
What's the worst that can happen?
I mean apart from nobody wanting to assist you with your questions here, and that's
no big deal.
What do you need us for?
You don't even know us !!!
And anything you need to know about moving here, he can help you with, right?

gold83wing

Feb 1, 2008
If you all read the first post, I did not post here to talk about John, I simply asked what the average going rate is for apartments.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Its very expensive here now Ive spent the past few days trying to find an inexpensive apartment for someone. I did find a large two bedroom for rent but its not in Sosua, pm me if you are interested. Good luck

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Do a search on Las Canas. Nice apartments, next to one of the better schools in the area. I think they're charging 5-850 a month, depending on what you get. It's not in town, but you can walk it in about 20 min and drive time is <5 min. Great pool area.

Good luck.