Mudanzas: Post your shipper

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I also have a compute desk, computer printer, and stereo, and lastly my budget is just not that big right now, i just can't afford it. Imagine what the desk would cost. I am told i could have them come out (if i was ready) and they would take a look and tell me exactly how much it would be, but i wouldn't waste their time on my budget.

If I was you, I would import the printer and possibly the stereo of those 3. Printers are highly priced here, we just had to purchase one here as the printhead in our Canon pixma with 5 separate inks went bad and a new printhead would have cost a fortune... New printer? 2700 pesos and just with two ink cartridges... I will certainly not throw the pixma out, but it just was not worth it to buy the printhead right now.

Computer desks are readily available here, starting 3-4 thousand pesos.

Chala

Aug 25, 2018
If I was you, I would import the printer and possibly the stereo of those 3. Printers are highly priced here, we just had to purchase one here as the printhead in our Canon pixma with 5 separate inks went bad and a new printhead would have cost a fortune... New printer? 2700 pesos and just with two ink cartridges... I will certainly not throw the pixma out, but it just was not worth it to buy the printhead right now.

Computer desks are readily available here, starting 3-4 thousand pesos.
Thank you