Murder Trial for English Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Without mentioning any names, I believe that a certain English woman is in court this week in Puerto Plata for a murder trial.

I just wondered if anyone knew when the hearing would be and if anyone is going to be able to update us with what the verdict is? As this is a serious subject, I think we'd all appreciate it if people could limit themselves to grown up comments only and save the stupid jokes for other threads.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
As requested, I won't make any jokes, but of you are talking about the woman I think you are, she is not English, but Welsh.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have looked at peuerto plata habla, puerto plata digital and periodico el faro and there is no coverage of that in a local press.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Yes, I stand corrected, she is Welsh. Evidently the trial is taking place today 28th November so it would be good if someone hears something to report. Her mother was saying that the Judge is refusing to allow the defence to submit any evidence, so it sounds like a strange type of trial.

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
I wouldn't like to be in her shoes. They covered it a while back in the UK newspapers, whatever the outcome she has already suffered quite a bit, I believe her children have now gone back to the UK and are living with her parents...

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Sorry, orders from the boss that this not be discussed on DR1.

Anyone with info can PM it to TropicalPaul.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.