Murders in La Mulata sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl.L

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
yes
No businessman should be a doormat. Read up on the guy, he is a local hero. You are the first person to have a negative word.

“He agreed to an interview with The Los Angeles Times in the hope that publicity would help him sell his story to a movie producer. The Los Angeles Times published the story today”.
My point was that it was a choice that is typically American. Instead of being prudent he chose to prepare for the inevitable repeat robberies.

He had ulterior motives. He’s a wannabe tough guy, showboating. A truly wise man would have controlled the entryway, perhaps created a 2 door “man trap” and could then choose who to let in and if necessary who not to let out until the Police arrived. No need to be such a target, it was a choice.

I’ve shopped in many stores where I’ve had to be buzzed in and lots of Cambios in the DR have controlled entrances. This is nothing new. He wanted to be a tough guy and perhaps get a movie deal. Instead he got run out of town LOL.

"They ran me out of business," Mr. Thomas said.

This does not happen in most other places, just "Merica"

Big

Apr 24, 2019
“He agreed to an interview with The Los Angeles Times in the hope that publicity would help him sell his story to a movie producer. The Los Angeles Times published the story today”.
My point was that it was a choice that is typically American. Instead of being prudent he chose to prepare for the inevitable repeat robberies.

He had ulterior motives. He’s a wannabe tough guy, showboating. A truly wise man would have controlled the entryway, perhaps created a 2 door “man trap” and could then choose who to let in and if necessary who not to let out until the Police arrived. No need to be such a target, it was a choice.

I’ve shopped in many stores where I’ve had to be buzzed in and lots of Cambios in the DR have controlled entrances. This is nothing new. He wanted to be a tough guy and perhaps get a movie deal. Instead he got run out of town LOL.

"They ran me out of business," Mr. Thomas said.

This does not happen in most other places, just "Merica"
clearly you are not a business man that deals with the public. He is in fact the quintessential tough guy. He was shot several times and still retuned fire. I see your attempt to slight the USA with your "Merica" comment. Not many people have the staying power to run a successful business under those conditions. Most would cut and run and beg for government assistance from "Merica" and live a life like a sloth. You know what I mean. He was a watch maker that sold a product, what do you do?

rover

Aug 19, 2007
Back to La Mulata please.
Just for my own edification. So when a person has been banned from DR1 for being a troll that person can then just simply open a new account under a new board name and can continue to post and troll and the moderators will turn a blind eye?

Just curious

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Just for my own edification. So when a person has been banned from DR1 for being a troll that person can then just simply open a new account under a new board name and can continue to post and troll and the moderators will turn a blind eye?

Just curious
You can send me your proof, I’ll be more than happy to look at it.

If I banned everyone who someone else thinks is a sock, without evidence, I’d be running in circles daily. There are sightings everywhere.

rover

Aug 19, 2007
You can send me your proof, I’ll be more than happy to look at it.

If I banned everyone who someone else thinks is a sock, without evidence, I’d be running in circles daily. There are sightings everywhere.
The proof is in the ISP number which I don't have access to but I believe the mods do.

Carl.L

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
yes
Whoever you ARE Carl.L... You need to do some actual living in La Mulata and thereabouts before you make ridiculous comments which have no ground to stand on. Buena Suerte💥

I've lived in better and worse in the DR but I have no plans to even visit La Mulata again. I have friends there but it's not worth the risk. I would never buy there, that's for sure lol.

I prefer other areas. The North coast as a whole is inviting but there are so many other amazing places in the DR that I won't settle for mediocre...and specifically to LA Mulata an area known for danger, murders, robberies, etc... No vale la peña ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.