My apologies to everyone at the Riu Merengue

Dec 26, 2011
Forgive me. I had some bad longaniza the night before and couldn't make it out of the pool in time. It happens.

I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it all comes nicely together... i had my first longaniza when i came here on my last holiday. a day before departure to london. i tell you, what a great thing that toilets on planes are so small you can puke into the sink while soft salami makes a triumphant exit into the designated area...

i was sick for a week. goopy paltrow talks about colonic irrigation all the time. the b**ch should try a portion of longaniza. that would even dislodge that iron stick stuck up her pretentious arse.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
it all comes nicely together... i had my first longaniza when i came here on my last holiday. a day before departure to london. i tell you, what a great thing that toilets on planes are so small you can puke into the sink while soft salami makes a triumphant exit into the designated area...

i was sick for a week. goopy paltrow talks about colonic irrigation all the time. the b**ch should try a portion of longaniza. that would even dislodge that iron stick stuck up her pretentious arse.

must you keep eating these things that can only be marginally described as food? like fried cheese?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
fried cheese is good. i also eat longaniza, mondongo, morcilla and paco fish. i'm a simple gal.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Only longaniza that I have ever eaten that hasnt screwed me over for days has been from Nosotros Empanadas.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i don't nom on no coochies, fried nor raw. my interests stand elsewhere.

my second attempt resulted in 3 day full body detox. third time it was 24 hours. i can keep it down now but i boil it first and ten fry it.

man, you seem determined to like that thing!