my apologies

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
I would like to state my apology to those that I have offended in my remarks on Friday night. It was late, I was intoxicated and should never have let myself become belligerant or even jokingly so. As strongly as one may feel regarding any debate, position or opinion, it is silly, ungentlemanly, unproductive and stupid to go overboard, and for this i must say that I am sorry. I hope that all ca accept my apology and perhaps giggle as well at my adolescent behavior. :eek:

A

apostropheman

Thank you for posting this.

It takes a person of good character to publicly admit when they are wrong.

No harm done as far as I can see.

It was a sure strange weekend for posting and your posts were amusing at the time...:cheeky::bunny::bunny:

I would like to state my apology to those that I have offended in my remarks on Friday night. It was late, I was intoxicated and should never have let myself become belligerant or even jokingly so. As strongly as one may feel regarding any debate, position or opinion, it is silly, ungentlemanly, unproductive and stupid to go overboard, and for this i must say that I am sorry. I hope that all ca accept my apology and perhaps giggle as well at my adolescent behavior. :eek:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
its very important to learn not to drink and type. I dont even know what your post was about...but its a strict policy of mine.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com

I told you your post was funny!! Dont feel bad fishy, we have all done daft things in our lives. Shame a few more rude people on here dont have the same amount of breeding or courage that you obviously do. ;)

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Tis all very reminiscent of the movie "Sideways"- did you drink and dial? Tell me you didn't drink and dial!

No one here is perfect. bless all who remember that!

Forgiven, I say.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Though I did not see the OP's originial post I can only imagine as I too saw "Sideways" and enjoyed it. Go get'em fightfish, good for you.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
Ahh, thanks to all for your sense of fair play and forgiveness. And no, I didn?t drink and dial. But I have put a breathalizer on my keyboard against future indiscretions....

Sometimes posting while intoxicated brings out the true inner you and makes you a more honest poster. Im going to get another beer and get ready to do battle with a frigid pilots wife tommorow. ;)