my fighting cocks pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Primping and pruning in front of a camera with your weapon front and centre is "sooooo yesterday".:disappoin
Now, far be it from me to question or impugn BILLRAY'S motivation for doing same....and believe me, that is not the sentiment behind my comment.
It shouldn't go unnoticed that almost all (if not all) of the perpetrators of the massacres over the last few years (not only in U.S.A.) spent a considerable amount of their time in front of cameras posing with their various guns and then rushing to post the results on the internet.....
Please spare a thought for the more squeamish among us.
You know what guys, we know you love your guns and all that but would it kill you to be a little more discrete.
After all is said and done we all have to live together on this big, beautiful planet we call earth.

PS......happy now Giveadogahome? ;)

PPS....I'm glad you learned how to post the pictures BILLYRAY. I remember how happy I was when Frank the Tank helped me with the You Tube videos...Please don't take offence, but please do give a thought to your fellow dr1 companions. :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Hmmm, and I guess none of us should have our photos taken with Arabs at airports either? Wouldn't wanna upset the 9/11 victims:ermm:

you're way off mark with this tripe!

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Hmmm, and I guess none of us should have our photos taken with Arabs at airports either? Wouldn't wanna upset the 9/11 victims:ermm:

you're way off mark with this tripe!

First off the argument seems a little "strawman" to me. I could be wrong, but be that as it may......

Second, I hardly think that your accusation of "tripe" is fair, nor do I believe that it will encourage discussion.

And anyway, what part of my comment would you consider to be "tripe like"?
Surely you won't have any problem identifying that for me so that I can be more careful in the future.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Primping and pruning in front of a camera with your weapon front and centre is "sooooo yesterday".:
It shouldn't go unnoticed that almost all (if not all) of the perpetrators of the massacres over the last few years (not only in U.S.A.) spent a considerable amount of their time in front of cameras posing with their various guns and then rushing to post the results on the internet.....

And so do Presidents (on battleships) and so do dictators, and so do hunters, and so do police and so do soldiers, etc etc.

It's just a picture.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i do not like rooster fights. roosters are made to mount hens, not each other.

wait. that did not sound right. :rolleyes:

cock fights, on the other hand, can be fun. i'm all in.

wait. that did not sound right either. :paranoid:

in any case, leave animals alone. i much prefer people fight each other.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"BillyRay" is like a breath of fresh air on DR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't like his "Pictures", that's "OK" too.
I LOVE his pictures, and apparent lifestyle as well!
Personally, I NEVER post pictures of me, or my children on line.
You wanna see them, come visit.
I'm really proud of them, but exploiting them by posting their pictures,you just want people to think you are "Cool".
I hate "Fe Bu" as well, and"BLOGS" are for "Show Offs".
I just use "DR!"!
I like "Billy's Cock", it's one of the biggest I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.
Not many guys can post a picture of their cock standing on their out stretched arm!
I have "GUNS" in my house, they have never been fired.
Shells cost way to much here.
I'll save them intil a "Sponge Worth" target comes by!
"Billy" has "BIG BALLS" too.
He posts, and doesn't Give-A-$hit" what anyone thinks!
Can we say the same?????
"NFW"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AND, he's a "RED SOX Nation" guy, and just like me, he's from "Bean Town"
Must be something in the water there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

J.Baby

Dec 23, 2012
You only need to go to a 2 hour class to get permit..a paper from police and go to gun store and pay $2000.plusUS for a gun that cost $300 in the states lol

The shortness of the two hour class may explain the complete lack of respect shown by pointing the gun at a living creature, with the finger on the trigger.

My grandfather began teaching us respect for firearms at a very young age. If I knew at four years old not to put my finger on the trigger unless I was prepared to shoot, I do believe it can be taught to anyone.

Respect your firearms, and they won't hurt you or anyone else; unless you want them to.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
You only need to go to a 2 hour class to get permit..a paper from police and go to gun store and pay $2000.plusUS for a gun that cost $300 in the states lol

I believe the laws states you need to be a resident for two years prior to owning hand gun.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
So you're a tough guy. You take pictures of yourself with a gun pointing at a rooster's head, you fight roosters (very tough guy of you), you have at least one tattoo, you wear your hat backwards (you're not 12 anymore)....and you drive a scooter!!!!! I have zero respect for anybody who harms animals for entertainment...you fight dogs too? You're a real loser in my books tough guy.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Seamonkey, I certainly understand your disdain. However, as they say "to each his own". Also I think its safe to say we wont be bumping in to him at a art museum, political function or a table cloth restaurant, like Noah in Santiago.

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
So you're a tough guy. You take pictures of yourself with a gun pointing at a rooster's head, you fight roosters (very tough guy of you), you have at least one tattoo, you wear your hat backwards (you're not 12 anymore)....and you drive a scooter!!!!! I have zero respect for anybody who harms animals for entertainment...you fight dogs too? You're a real loser in my books tough guy.
LOL Yes tattoo of a heart with my son's name on it..Scooter my girl laughted at that one..It is not my scooter I was just sitting on it..I have a nice car..Yes I do fight chickens and like it..Love dogs everyone thinks I am crazy I bring water and some food to the street dogs..If you looked you see my little dog in a photo or 2 and I am tried of trying to explain why I carry a gun at nite..My girl wants to know if you eat meat lol..Bada*s do something to my family or dog...

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I'm cool with the gun... the cock fights, not so much... BUT I realize it's part of the culture, and I'm a "visitor" in the D.R. I just don't see where that gets to be fun... but to each his own ... I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't understand MY "fun" things either. There's not too many things much more fun than drawing a bead on a target, pulling the trigger, and seeing that the bullet went right where you wanted it to. well... maybe seeing a clay explode in mid air is more fun... yea... that's more fun. I'm not into shooting animals either.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
16yrs of living in the DR, I have never dated a girl that carried or had the need to carry a gun.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Billy Ray..my only thought is..somethings are better left in private..as innocent as you may think they are. You put it out there with your photos so the comments are to be expected. The gun photo for me is rather "chopo". If your "girl" needs to carry a gun well then you may want to rethink your relationship or maybe she should (not feeling safe with you so she needs a gun). Clearly you have embraced the "barrio" way of life. Congratulations. As long as your happy who cares.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Im sorry to insist with another post, but even if I can understand the disdain of posting that kind of pic, chopo as one said, and Im not a fan of cock fighting, neither of dog fights(that is hateful), u cant have lived in the campo..... A gun, at the least, is obligatory!!!! my house was robbed once when I was abroad and I had to pay PN to come and check( so I could declare one of my guns stolen,with my safe that it was in).... so imaging if I call them to say ladron are in la casa, please come and save me!!!!!!! I woudnt dream of living where I do( even though its kind of safe and I have family around) if I didnt have a handgun for going around and a shotgun with me at all times in the house!!!
I dont mean any disrepesct to anyone but u have tobe f&#!@#bonkers to think u can live here in thecampo and manage with smiles and good manners...... As I ve posted before I pray I never have to kill anyone but I wouldnt sleep ag night without my friend Mr 9 mm, y friend escopeta and my friends remodio and veneno( my 2 big dogs).....

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Is this innocent rooster being forced to at gunpoint to fight. Is Micheal Vick somewhere in this picture? Rooster lovers unite.

LTSteve

Status
Not open for further replies.