My trip on 01-20-2013 to Santiago D.R/ PLEASE READ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
So basically, each weekend we'll get stories like this?!

Who ever is behind this, bless you! (Like the lady who needed advice to date Dominican men)

The sad thing is, there are actually people like this! Maybe 1 out of the 10 stories are true stories, but oh well! Again, it's a boring Sunday so let's keep the "lie" alive.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
This guy is either VERY naive, has serious "Issues", is "Having Us On", or all three!
"Nordique", your advice is like wishing a guy jumping out of an airplane with no parachute,"Good Luck"!
He IS Not "Following his HEART, he is "Following his "DICK"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Been there, Done THAT!
Shed a lot of tears along the way!

The way I see you posting what you post and still having that remark on my mind talking bout you've done all the hoes possible worldwide, you're just to steps away from being the type of loser the OP is.

Again I don't know if you're just a character or you really a dude been around the world banging hoes (and keep doing it as I'm not sure about his matter) but the way you've put it and the way I understand it you shouldn't be making remarks like that!

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
Hello everyone. I mentioned on a earlier post I was headed to Santiago D.R to meet a lady I met three years ago online at LatinAmerican Cupid. Im back and my vacation was amazing. First off I met a young lady (25 years old) on line three years ago online (red flag). After several several months she asked me to help her out with rent,food, and wanted to go to school to learn and speak english (red flag, red flag, and red flag!!!). I just came out of a divorce and was very bitter. I sent money (not much but when the rate is 40RSD to 1USD its alot). I purposed to her and she accepted and was very excited. After listening to family and friends I was convinced she was a female internet scammer and I pulled the plug immediately! She was devasted after telling her family and preparing to marry me. After 3 years ( now she is 28) I called her to wish her a happy birthday after the way things happened before was weighing on my heart. She accepted my apology and said she still loved me. So I decided to take a chance on love and flew out there. She met me at the airport and took me to her house and perpared my favorite dish Sanocho and rice. Then she showed me every receit from three years ago that she had which was school receits, marriage application, rent receits, wedding dress, invitations, and car rental. Then I went to Monti Cristi to meet her grandmother. Her grandmother thanked me for taking care of her grandaughter and sending her to school. My fiance speak english better then me and I have a B.A!! So all of my red flags where silver lined blessings. I am going back March 20th,2013 to marry my heart and soul. My fiance and her family really took care of me.

My only question to you is, what did you do in those 3 years!? If I pulled the plug, the only reason to put it back in in 3 years must be that in those 3 years I couldn't achieve a thing!

Got me thinking that all you did was using the net to get your freak on! And the best freak you've got on was with this girl!?!?

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Although he didn't post a link, this seems like promo for LatinAmerica cupid.

It's like saying I went to the DR., had unprotected sex with a 'ho, I didn't get aids, and she didn't get pregnant.

Good for you, but do you think anyone is going to say, "Hey, that sounds like a good idea--it worked for him, it'll surely work for me."

Good luck.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
Although he didn't post a link, this seems like promo for LatinAmerica cupid.

It's like saying I went to the DR., had unprotected sex with a 'ho, I didn't get aids, and she didn't get pregnant.

Good for you, but do you think anyone is going to say, "Hey, that sounds like a good idea--it worked for him, it'll surely work for me."

Good luck.

LOL, he didn't but you just did! I'm already looking for a date as we speak! :)

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Hey maybe the OP met one of the nice online girls. Not every girl is a criminal online. The OP should follow his heart just like his lady is following the money trail. Unfortunately the OP broke basic rule 1. NEVER send money. Now she has no incentive to be honest and will continue this probable ruse, lest she damages her cash flow. Whatever you do, wait to marry her.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Hey, This girl sounds familiar. Santiago ,with a Grand mother in Monti Cristi. When you are being intimate does she do this thing with her finger that makes you say I love you too.

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
It is your life and no other can live it but you; go ahead brother, "life is like a box of chocolate..."

Status
Not open for further replies.