Need help with writing a best-selling Sanky Novel

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I'm in, would love to be a co-contributor as I have toyed with this idea for a while...I think it would for sure be a best-seller! Possible title, excuse the plagiarism...Great Expectations!!!!!;) (with apoplogies). ha ha

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
I love the idea of a Sankie novel. But like Anna said, why does it have to be a woman tourist that gets sankified?? I like the idea Anna gave in her last post. That the Guy gets played by the tourist.
Others do have great ideas, but we have heard them all before.

Fisrt we gotta decide, male or female victim. And then the tourist or the local. Then we can always work our way from there....

I am looking foward to hearing more peoples ideas ;)

*Baby Girl

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
The story goes on.....

:eek:

I like the idea Anna was playin with. The guy so go through hell in order to be really hurt. All he does is think and wonder where she might be. Time pasts by. I think the story should leave off with the guy and the women should run into each other while he is working in Rome. She is checkin in with another man; she is soon to marry. The guy she is going to marry should be rich. They are looking for places to get marry. They see each other, because he has to take they're stuff to their room. She nevers tells her boyfriend that she knows the bell boy; They act as if they don't know each other. Time pasts by between them and its kills him that she doesn't wanna actknowledge his presents. All thats going through his mind is her. He hates her, but loves her the PASSION between them is HUGE!!! :eek:

One night the rich guy leaves to meet up with some friends without his wife to be. She take this chance to speak to her true love, but he doesn't wanna hear it. All he wants to do is renew that fire that they had. They do it in the closet room of the hotel. She rememders all the passion they had and fall into his spell. He doesn't care about whats going on around him, he is just fouces on her body. So much time of anger and questions, didn't go through his head only her and the fire that they had. So they moved the party to her room and they keep on with the love making and something happen......

(Add to the maddness.) :glasses:

Sep 19, 2005
RP23 said:
:eek:

I like the idea Anna was playin with. The guy so go through hell in order to be really hurt. All he does is think and wonder where she might be. Time pasts by. I think the story should leave off with the guy and the women should run into each other while he is working in Rome. She is checkin in with another man; she is soon to marry. The guy she is going to marry should be rich. They are looking for places to get marry. They see each other, because he has to take they're stuff to their room. She nevers tells her boyfriend that she knows the bell boy; They act as if they don't know each other. Time pasts by between them and its kills him that she doesn't wanna actknowledge his presents. All thats going through his mind is her. He hates her, but loves her the PASSION between them is HUGE!!! :eek:

One night the rich guy leaves to meet up with some friends without his wife to be. She take this chance to speak to her true love, but he doesn't wanna hear it. All he wants to do is renew that fire that they had. They do it in the closet room of the hotel. She rememders all the passion they had and fall into his spell. He doesn't care about whats going on around him, he is just fouces on her body. So much time of anger and questions, didn't go through his head only her and the fire that they had. So they moved the party to her room and they keep on with the love making and something happen......

(Add to the maddness.) :glasses:

I think your gonna get a lawsuit from R KELLY on this one, if you continue!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

"in the closet"

bob

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
ha ha ha

laurapasinifan said:
I think your gonna get a lawsuit from R KELLY on this one, if you continue!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

"in the closet"

bob

He going to use this for "Trap in the closet" part 20. HA HA HA HA! :D :p

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
it could be written in the every other chapter format - odd chapters are from the point of view of the woman, the even from the man. We could get both sides and how they see their "realities"

Don't forget to include the DR1.com in there, in the first chapter the girl goes home and posts a "does anyone know...." and it could talk about how angry she gets at the DR1ers and how they do not know her man.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
A.J. said:
, in the first chapter the girl goes home and posts a "does anyone know...." and it could talk about how angry she gets at the DR1ers and how they do not know her man.

That's a real stretch of the imagination but, OK :laugh:

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
I had to think for a long time to add that bit in there.

We could include the woman who goes on vacation - leaves her small town for the first time, speaks no spanish, never met anyone outside of her race let alone dated and meets the man of her dreams. A resort worker named Python. He can dance, he can sing, he can steal her money - but she has never felt this way before in her life and she knows he is the one and the culture differences mean nothing.

monsoon68

Dec 19, 2005
why not a sankiette too?

You could add a female: "a sankiette". I know more "sankiettes" than "sankies" but this forum does not mention much about them. You can build two parallel stories and how after emigrating to "XYZ" country, they both met and left their foreign husban/wife. Sankiette divorced her husband, kept half of his money, the kid and the house. At the end, Sankie and Sankiette live like King and Queen forever in "XYZ" country in a free home.

:classic:

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Write it like you choose

Mother and daughter... meet him , and without knowing, both having an affair.... and went back home, they both send money... via Western Union, only later to find out it's the same man.;)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
One Daily Prize Awarded!

easygoin said:
Mother and daughter... meet him , and without knowing, both having an affair.... and went back home, they both send money... via Western Union, only later to find out it's the same man.;)

Okay Easy, I was TRYing to stay out and let the creative dr1 juices flow (no pun intended) , uhum, unhindered. However, this idea of yours is quite deserving of warm praise.

So you win a copy of Dr. Phil's Love Smart, where shall I mail it?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
easygoin said:
Dont joke...we saw a mother /daughter duo in full effect last year that have been around several resorts we heard on good authority (although with different sankies). It provided some good, unexpected entertainment for the week!;)

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
A.J. said:
Don't forget to include the DR1.com in there, in the first chapter the girl goes home and posts a "does anyone know...." and it could talk about how angry she gets at the DR1ers and how they do not know her man.

Yes we must add in the posts by the first time DR1ers who met the man of their dreams .... and hes different (of course) and they want to know about his past so they stumble across this website and now have alot of bad feelings. And just want to know about their "man".

That is a very important part of the book!! ;)

That would be a very good opening for a book! I know i would buy it!:lick:

*Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
monsoon68 said:
You could add a female: "a sankiette". I know more "sankiettes" than "sankies" but this forum does not mention much about them. You can build two parallel stories and how after emigrating to "XYZ" country, they both met and left their foreign husban/wife. Sankiette divorced her husband, kept half of his money, the kid and the house. At the end, Sankie and Sankiette live like King and Queen forever in "XYZ" country in a free home.

:classic:

I also like the idea of having a sankiette. Theres so many stories of sankies (that we have heard many times before), so maybe a change to the females might also be good! ;)

Theres so many great ideas coming from all our members here, we could almost write a series of books from different perspectives. Male and female tourist and sankie and sankiette .... I think that would be on the best sellers list! lol :classic:

*Baby Girl

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
How about a collection of short stories? The could be categorized by sankie, sankiette, success stories, heartbreak, etc. People could send in their stories, they would be edited for publication, and categorized. The format could be something like Chicken Soup books with a title like Sankie Pankie for the Travellers Soul (and other parts). :)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Nelly said:
How about a collection of short stories? The could be categorized by sankie, sankiette, success stories, heartbreak, etc. People could send in their stories, they would be edited for publication, and categorized. The format could be something like Chicken Soup books with a title like Sankie Pankie for the Travellers Soul (and other parts). :)

I like this idea...as trying to condense everything into 1 novella would be quite a challenge since these stories are like bottomless pits. I dont think 1 book would cut it though, it would be a collection!!!!;)

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
drloca said:
I like this idea...as trying to condense everything into 1 novella would be quite a challenge since these stories are like bottomless pits. I dont think 1 book would cut it though, it would be a collection!!!!;)

This would be the editor's job...who would like to volunteer? lol