Need legal advice about dominican mother rights and migracion

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
All this was adressed in my first post...

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you willfully obtuse?

And you wonder how your family in law got the baby shower scam over on you...

i thought the post come from cyren All this was adressed in my first post...?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
It deprives the mother of all contacts? But didn't she lose that right when she signed over her rights to
the father by granting him full custody?

Having full physical custody of a child, does NOT prevent the non-custodial parent from seeing that child.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Having full physical custody of a child, does NOT prevent the non-custodial parent from seeing that child.

It may not prevent it but many times the custodial parent makes it very difficult for the non custodial parent.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
It may not prevent it but many times the custodial parent makes it very difficult for the non custodial parent.

There lies the problem because in doing that the custodial parent doesn't have the child interest in mind. Children should not have to pay for the adult's mistakes.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
There lies the problem because in doing that the custodial parent doesn't have the child interest in mind. Children should not have to pay for the adult's mistakes.

Correct,but there are circumstances where it is necessary,such as abuse.

Cyren

Jan 10, 2011
wow, what people can trow out is... I'm without words...

anyway, the reasons that I hate or not the mother isnt the business of anyone here. So, the question was more as: having the custody, could she keep legally the child??

So, I can hate her for my reason... and I have a lot. We were once friends and talked a lot... and well, things changed... anyway, now, she sends my husband to hell and we do the same.

For the kid, that I like or not the mother, that I hate her or not, it doesnt change anything. She is his mom and he has to keep contacts and go to see her. And well, I dont want it but it could happen, if finally she keeps the child and we cant have him anymore, well, my we will have to readjust our life...

The point is: I'm asking if legally, with the papers she signed, she could still keep the child LEGALLY. If not, well, she will loose and have to send him back....

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
wow, what people can trow out is... I'm without words...

anyway, the reasons that I hate or not the mother isnt the business of anyone here. So, the question was more as: having the custody, could she keep legally the child??

So, I can hate her for my reason... and I have a lot. We were once friends and talked a lot... and well, things changed... anyway, now, she sends my husband to hell and we do the same.

For the kid, that I like or not the mother, that I hate her or not, it doesnt change anything. She is his mom and he has to keep contacts and go to see her. And well, I dont want it but it could happen, if finally she keeps the child and we cant have him anymore, well, my we will have to readjust our life...

The point is: I'm asking if legally, with the papers she signed, she could still keep the child LEGALLY. If not, well, she will loose and have to send him back....

To answer your question; probably not, however we can't be sure (not having seen the documents).

To be absolutely sure, I'd advise you to consult with a lawyer, to establish that sole custody has been granted to your husband and that this includes the right to determine where the child should live.

It is likely that the paperwork contains proviso regarding her rights to see her son, but again consult with a lawyer to be absolutely sure.

I for one commend you on the fact that you put personal objections aside in the interest of the enrichment of the life of the son of your husband.

Cyren

Jan 10, 2011
Because she thinks she can get some money.

No, but because we told her that we still would help her if needed once the child would be here because she would still be the mother of a child we care... but it was before she started to make mierda with us... and than she lost all our support and our querer to help. She just went like envidiosa of her son's life here...

Bigfoot

Aug 23, 2010
Cyren... I going through something very similar as you are. If this person signed a legal .... legal document that applies to dominican law then the document is precedent.. The mother can't change her decision after she signed a legal document... My soon to be ex wife keeps saying ... the rights of a mother come first.... that's bs... what comes first is what's best for the child.... I told my soon to be ex that she better learn how to do something... I don't have anymore gravy for her boat!

Feb 15, 2005
"As an alternative you can send the boy to his grandparents, where his mom can visit him. This way he can still be in contact with his mom and his DR family. Staying at his grandparents makes it a lot more certain the kid comes back to Canada at the end of the summer.. assuming there is some financial support; the grandparents will make sure of it.."

You're kidding right? Sending the kid to the grandparents is like sending the kid straight to the Mom. Uncles, brothers, cousins neighbors, will all be there for the extradition.