Need Recommendation for Web Designer with Experience in High End Beauty

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I would like to start conversations with an experienced person regarding an expansion of a business ((complete move to new location) of an existing beauty salon business in Santo Domingo. The business is to be located in a non-strip mall and the exact space is yet to be determined. I will only consider people with a portfolio of experience in social media and SEO to the salon, hair, and spa business. Applicant needs to be located in and around the Santo Domingo area to order to enable face to face contact.

Thank you all for any help you might lend to this search.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is no shortage of highly trained experienced people right here on DR1. In fact they know the beauty salon business like the back of their hand, and every other business known to man.

The only problem is they are all billionaires already.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael DR

I love Azua

Dec 3, 2011
Send a PM to Cobra boy on this forum. He has a web design business in the DR. Here is his other website in the DR

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There is no shortage of highly trained experienced people right here on DR1. In fact they know the beauty salon business like the back of their hand, and every other business known to man.

The only problem is they are all billionaires already.
I'm not looking for an investor. I'm seeking a web designer for a new location I am moving and expanding to. Perhps I didn't communicate that properly. sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Michael DR

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Your best bet may be to private message Sra. Dolores, the owner of this web forum.
It would be safe to say she may be able to point you in a proper direction.

Reactions: Africaida

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
Send a PM to Cobra boy on this forum. He has a web design business in the DR. Here is his other website in the DR

Is this site an example of the quality of his design?

• Sad
Reactions: NanSanPedro