Need some thoughts

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'm far from being a "sexpert", Theresa. Some of the regulars like Criss and AZB are World Class.

What I do have is a trusty BS Meter that I use to distinguish fact from fiction. Works every time.

bsmeter.gif

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
The answer to your question. Put 200k in a account for this young lady that pays 24% interest in pesos of course. You will still have your principal and she doesn't have to bother with school, work and being independant. Seeing as you are worth a minimum of 10 million US dollars it should bring joy to your life to make anothers life pleasurable. You can make it into a foundation where she has to give away 2 thousand US dollars a month and keep 2k a month in pesos for herself and get yourself a tax write off as well. I know that high worth individuals like yourself can certainly use some shelter from taxes. Maybe you can get your MD wife to contribute to this foundation as well. Hell I may even consider contributing.

If I had the 10 million minimum you are bragging about I wouldn't be here asking these heathen slobs for advice which leads me to believe that there is a possibility that you are full of bulldoodie. Hey, you know what opinions are like, don't you? They are just like assholes since everyone has one.

One other question if you are not white, what are you? You have mentioned it a couple of times so I got curious.

Kindest regards

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
How about she comes to work with us at DR1 (Santo Domingo).
She will learn English and get a real education at the same time.

Our monthly fee will not be much more than Carol Morgan charges.

Yes, I'm serious...

L

leonardo1267

I think we must read better before giving an opinion and jumping on others, he never say a 1000 Dollars US, he just say a 1000, that I guess is a 1000 dominican pesos........and what is so incredible about his post?

Why the insults? I looks like some of you like to throw stone on others when you have a glass roof.

nicelifealways

Jan 12, 2003
Quick note before I get off:

Regarding foundation, yes, have thought about that a few times, but it does not make a person earn it!!! Also, Peso is depreciating+inflation so keeping the value in a long run is an issue. But, this can be done with an offshore foundation which might be my last option.

FYI, 1000 is in USD. Still no proper answers.

Regarding why I am asking you guys? Well, I just cannot understand DR well enough and maybe you would be more realistic.

Travelling for a couple of days, might check in... Meanwhile still waiting for anything useful. If I gave a perception of bragging, well you can think what you want. In case you want to do a check on IP address, do so.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Jazzy baby. but you're not fat or ugly. Not sure about the loud part. I haven't had the pleasure to find that out yet. ;)

I forgot to say that so long as you just give money away without making someone accountable for it, it will never make them responsible. Why be independent if someone is handing over 1000 USD a month. Tell her when you go so does the money if she doesn't do something with it that will further her future. The old saying "give a man a fish he eats for the day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Last edited:

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Hey Nicelife,
I'm not here to shoot you down or anything like that but sometimes things are easier to see from the outside looking in. You say you come from a 3rd world country as well and you made it through determination and education, not from hand outs and pity, I think you should encourage her to do the same. She may not be as intelligent as you and may never own her own business but I think she should be able to maintain a job and make her own money somehow. With all the money you have invested in her she should be doing something besides trying to look flashy, I mean we all see where her priorities are. I know you "liked" liked her before but you say you married a successful young lady, Does she know that you are doing this? If not you better hope she never finds out, because eventhough you claim to have never had sex with this girl you are giving her attention and money and women don't like to share anything. And if she does know then you have a really understanding woman and should devote all your time making her happy before she starts to fell insecure. I don't understand the Dominican culture either, and although it's okay to look flashy and all sometimes, there comes a point when she has to grow up and realize that there are more important things. If she never does that you can't keep trying to educate and train someone who doesn't see the value in what you are doing. Cut your strings and wish her the best. Good luck

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This is EASY! I can solve your problems!

If my math is right,your friend is now about 25,right? That is approaching the "Upper Limits" of acceptable women for me,but I'll cut you a break because you are a "DR1er"! Email me her name and phone # so I can meat her.If she is great looking,I will screw her 5 times every month.You send me $1000 US per month.I will give her 2000 pesos everytime I screw her (Hell,you ain't getting nothing for your money now!) 5 of my friends will also screw her every month,and they will pay me,and I'll escrow the money with a good lawyer I know in Kenosha,Il. By the time she is 30 she will have lots of money in the escrow account,and she can buy a "Casa de Cita" and live happily ever after! If you weren't from someones imagination,I'd say you were from Africa!CRIS

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Lee-Lee said:
i don't understand why you dismiss his story as impossible? yes it seems somewhat unrealistic, but why don't you put aside the negative greeting you seem to give many newcomers and just answer his questions?

if you don't have an answer maybe you should let someone else answer them instead of criticizing people.

You know what Lee Lee you are one tiresome bitch,I understand you defending this post because you are probably stupider than he is or its just you posting under an alias.Why dont you wrap your chubby little fingers around some sankie dick so it keeps them off the keyboard until tou get a brain.
J.H.:confused:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
What's with you guys????????????
All you lot ever seem to do is slag off everbody else.
Nah you didnt get any yet right!However you cant be first but you can be next.I think if you look and use your common sense you will note a pattern of posters who get abuse.
J.H.:cool:

Dec 9, 2002
OK JH, maybe I'm next in line for it - I've certainly seen the pattern of posters who give abuse. I can understand that you are probably pissed off with some of these people, but I just don't understand the need for all the petty name calling.

Maybe I'm just too sensitive for this forum ;) ;)

Dec 9, 2002
I'm not joining Ken anywhere thanks very much - he pisses me off!!!! But hey, I don't slag him off for it.

And I think your little thumbs down icon is a bit harsh - I'm going to go away and cry now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Jazzy baby. but you're not fat or ugly. Not sure about the loud part. I haven't had the pleasure to find that out yet. ;)
Well how would you know that I am not fat and ugly then?
I would love to meet you Anna so anytime you leave the Tundra let me know:)

Anna Coniglio said:

I forgot to say that so long as you just give money away without making someone accountable for it, it will never make them responsible. Why be independent if someone is handing over 1000 USD a month. Tell her when you go so does the money if she doesn't do something with it that will further her future. The old saying "give a man a fish he eats for the day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Make her the Director of the Foundation. Put 400k in as seed money, allow the interest on 200k to grow compounded to account for inflation, give her a salary of the interest on 100k to give away the interest on the last 100k which will go a long way in the DR and help many people.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
JOHNNY HONDA said:

You know what Lee Lee you are one tiresome bitch,I understand you defending this post because you are probably stupider than he is or its just you posting under an alias.Why dont you wrap your chubby little fingers around some sankie dick so it keeps them off the keyboard until tou get a brain.
J.H.:confused:

anyways grandpa,
i don't see where i was being a bitch in the last post i had on this board..... but let it be. old age and cofusion go hand in hand JH, so i'll learn to accept your disoriented and confused patter of thought.

yes JH, i'm stupid for seeing the other side of things... it's funny how yourslef, ken and colon refer to me and sankies when i've had one experience with one sankie ever. but then again, you have no other way to get back at me so you go the lowest you can.... understandable.
oh yeah, the cubby one is cute too..... wish i knew where the 'fat' is in that picture of mine, but then again, you guys are old... your eyesight is failing you, so once again i understand and symphatize with you.

in anycase, this silly girl is getting back to her real job, while the einsteins such as yourself and colon should go back to your every so mentally challenging positions.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
make this post #182 of having nothing to contribute to the DR...... and loving it.... totally enjoying taking jabs at guys that think they could type their ugly fingers away at newcomers without getting any shit back for it : )))))