Need to download your vaccination certificate?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
If you want to have the correct information you must contact the Public Health Office of your Area to update the information. I had to do it, I was missing the first Jab and had a mixed doses and the 3rd from Pfizer was placed as 2nd.
I send off an email a week ago about incorrect data and yesterday I got my second version. the first version had Pfizer as my second shot. My new version has Sinovac for both first and second shot but no mention of my Pfizer booster. Seem they didn't make provisions for the booster.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I send off an email a week ago about incorrect data and yesterday I got my second version. the first version had Pfizer as my second shot. My new version has Sinovac for both first and second shot but no mention of my Pfizer booster. Seem they didn't make provisions for the booster.
Isn’t it only the two Sinovac that are officially recommended

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I called *822, which is the help line for https://vacunate.gob.do

The man was nice but didn't even know the proper web site, which is the above.

Then we called 809-583-3221 which is another office of the vacunate that the man recommended we call, and they were no help at all.

I have the alphanumeric code to get my QR code. It just doesn't work since they keep asking for yet another photo of my vaccine card in an endless loop.

I suppose this is to be expected here. Par for the course.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
If you want to have the correct information you must contact the Public Health Office of your Area to update the information. I had to do it, I was missing the first Jab and had a mixed doses and the 3rd from Pfizer was placed as 2nd.
Ok, thanks for the info.
By any chance you know the Public Health Office in my area, I live in Bavaro (La Altagracia)?
Thanks.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I called *822, which is the help line for https://vacunate.gob.do

The man was nice but didn't even know the proper web site, which is the above.

Then we called 809-583-3221 which is another office of the vacunate that the man recommended we call, and they were no help at all.

I have the alphanumeric code to get my QR code. It just doesn't work since they keep asking for yet another photo of my vaccine card in an endless loop.

I suppose this is to be expected here. Par for the course.
Recommend to go in person, to show your card. The way I did.

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
So, I have a question. After you completed the application to get the "certificado de vacunación", how long did it take before you got it? Because I completed the application on Tuesday the 9th, and it said that they would get back to me within 10 working days, and now it's been 12 working days, and still I've not received anything. So anybody that already have it, did you have any problem and if so, how did you solve it?

Reactions: bienamor

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I received mine by email. Probably 2 or 3 weeks after completing the online form. Now I have it, looks nice & clean in my cellphone ;)

Aug 21, 2007
I completed the application and yesterday received a response that they could not issue the certificate. They said that I should return to my vaccination site. I assume they never put me in the computer. I am wondering if it is truly worth it.......

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have received it twice by email with QR code. First time they had initial dose as Sinovac and second as Pfizer. I sent them a response saying my first two doses were Sinovac and a pfizer booster as a third shot. Tbey sent me another copy with first and second dose Sinovac and no mention of the booster.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I completed the application and yesterday received a response that they could not issue the certificate. They said that I should return to my vaccination site. I assume they never put me in the computer. I am wondering if it is truly worth it.......
If you have the vaccine card you are good to go. Worth the bother is up to you.

Reactions: LindseyKaufman

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
If you have the vaccine card you are good to go. Worth the bother is up to you.
Its important to have registed in the Public Health Webside and specially for travelers, when you travel that is the only way to validate that your vaccination card is not fake, is recommended when you travel to take your card too just in case.

Aug 21, 2007
I also have a vaccination card from the US where I took the Jaansen vaccine. If someone gives me trouble about the Sinovac, I will present my US card. I agree with SKY that it is not worth my time or energy to try to get my situation straightened out.

Reactions: Grampa