Negative Covid Test To Required By All Travelers To The US

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
what happens if you already have had the vaccine both shots and you travel to dr ? will you need a negative test when you return to the usa?
I think the US is more proactive.
Have the vaccine and some simple proof you will be fine.

Not so sure if you have some vaccine produced in China, trialed in Brazil.
Be fine they stamp my passport somehow, do it all in one.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
Here's a link to a chart for all the mouth-breathers on the forum:

I believe this data is untainted by the 'Covid agenda' as it is simply a statistical analysis with no political affiliation.

You can see that year over year, the birth rate increases incrementally, as does the death rate.

You can see that there is NO SPIKE OR MARKED INCREASE in deaths for 2020.

The birth rate increased slightly, as did the death rate, as per the previous years.

One would think this is GOOD NEWS! People are not dropping like flies due to a deadly pandemic!

But I'm guessing OUTRAGE and PEARL-CLUTCHING will be the order of the day for the fear-mongering members of the forum, who despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary, insist that we are in a 'global pandemic'.

We are not.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
But you think anyone with a pre existing health condition should hide themselves away so you can get on with your life. Selfish or what.
No. I'm not interested in how those people live their lives at all
and I expect the same in return.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
He told you they were afraid of you?
Sounds like a right neighborly place to live.

You honestly did not know until dad explained it.? Honestly!!!
Even kids are not that dense.
Neighbors were drug addicts.
Have a nice day buddy.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
not at all, do some research instead of washing your hands obsessively and shaming people who want to live their lives

Not a lot of need to research as the basic facts are agreed upon by most and supported by science.

I confess that I do wash my hands.
We part ways at "obsessively".

"aseptic technique"
is the practices and procedures to minimize risks of infection .
taught in schools.
Nurses could not work in this epidemic for long without good aseptic technique or getting the virus.
Hand washing and masks work great, in keeping you healthy with a basis in aseptic technique.

Being careful is being smart and only for a little longer..

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Here's a link to a chart for all the mouth-breathers on the forum:

I believe this data is untainted by the 'Covid agenda' as it is simply a statistical analysis with no political affiliation.

You can see that year over year, the birth rate increases incrementally, as does the death rate.

You can see that there is NO SPIKE OR MARKED INCREASE in deaths for 2020.

The birth rate increased slightly, as did the death rate, as per the previous years.

One would think this is GOOD NEWS! People are not dropping like flies due to a deadly pandemic!

But I'm guessing OUTRAGE and PEARL-CLUTCHING will be the order of the day for the fear-mongering members of the forum, who despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary, insist that we are in a 'global pandemic'.

We are not.
There is such a thing as "the Covid agenda" and mouth breathers ?
You may be over reaching in your research!

Just look at the big picture.
I am not sure where you are but I am in the grips of a global pandemic similar to 1918 Spanish Flu that killed millions.
I am determined that it will not sicken me insofar as I can be cautious.
Working just great so far.

Reactions: scot_tosh

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010

you have changed your tune, because earlier in the pandemic you was saying that old or sick should stay in and open everything back up and allow you to get on with your life.

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010

you have changed your tune, because earlier in the pandemic you was saying that old or sick should stay in and open everything back up and allow you to get on with your life.

Jan 9, 2004
what happens if you already have had the vaccine both shots and you travel to dr ? will you need a negative test when you return to the usa?
Yes, beginning January 26, 2021.

At this time, your vaccination status is irrelevant, you must present a negative test......according to a commercial pilot who flies to and from PUJ to the US.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
Death rates globally are no higher than normal, people die, it's part of life - no excess deaths = no crisis = just a bunch of flu and pneumonia victims mislabeled as 'Covid' which is just a mish-mash of symptoms.

yesterday the Uk has published the figures for 2020 deaths up 15% making it the highest death rate since 1918 the last pandemic.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
I am not sure where you are but I am in the grips of a global pandemic similar to 1918 Spanish Flu that killed millions.
By God man, be careful out there!!!! Mother sent a telegraph and Old Man Theodore from up the road is powerful ill!!!!!
Fever day and night and the mustard poultice has had nary an effect. May the Lord Help Us All.

Reactions: Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If their "safety" requires me changing the way I live, then yes, they most definitely should.
Perhaps you don't understand the type of person am I. When put into corner I have zero problem
with stepping over a few bodies so that I can continue living my life as I see fit. I come from
that type of environment and at 46 years of age I have no desire to change the way I think, feel or live
for you, for them or anyone else.

The sooner they start vaccinating all of you, the better it will be for the rest of us.
It can't happen soon enough.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I have flown out and back twice in the last 12 days, not one single word about a test, just have to wear a mask

Big

Apr 24, 2019
By God man, be careful out there!!!! Mother sent a telegraph and Old Man Theodore from up the road is powerful ill!!!!!
Fever day and night and the mustard poultice has had nary an effect. May the Lord Help Us All.
lmao !!, I think I pulled a muscle in my sternum

Reactions: nanita
Jan 9, 2004
that's what the CDC document says, I think you will not be allowed on plane without a neg test

That is NOT what the CDC says in your link. Please read it carefully. There is NO restriction currently in place requiring a negative covid-19 test result to board an aircraft to leave the US for the DR.

There will be a restriction to board to return to the US come January 26, 2021.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: NelleG
Status
Not open for further replies.