New Car Purchase

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good day,

I just called The Jeep Dealership and was told that new cars will not be available for months to come (most likely).
The youngest car they could offer atm was a 2014 Rubicon......
Would any one know if All brands are impacted by the Supply Chain Problems? Is Mercedes, Volvo or Nissan equally impacted?

Thank you.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I'm not in the market for a car now or in the future. But I did see Jeeps from 2016 and 2017 for sale on my walk to the gym yesterday. I was interested solely because I had a Gran Cherokee 22 years ago that lasted for 15 or 16 years.

I know nothing of the vehicle's reliability or history or of the dealer's rep. I could get a phone # tomorrow for u if interested. This in in Boca Chica.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Dealers get new vehicles and spread them out to dealers all over the country, that's why you see so many at participating dealers even though there's none at the home dealer.

Reactions: bob saunders

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I will sell my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 2014 in October / November because we will move to Germany.

NM. You are looking for a new one... Sorry.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Thank you, I spoke to a couple of dealers, but very tough right now.......no new cars available...(chip shortage).

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Thank you, I spoke to a couple of dealers, but very tough right now.......no new cars available...(chip shortage).
What about all the new ones on supercarros? There are 126 new Jeeps. What specifically are you looking for?

What gets me is the amount of new Gladiators I'm seeing on the road here. They're going for $100K a pop and I've already seen a couple that have been lifted with big tires.

Last edited:

potus

Dec 27, 2015
New Rubicon...6 cyl....Gasoline.......14 available....some are from none reputable dealers....some I called ....one I will see next week......

Jan 9, 2004
What about all the new ones on supercarros? There are 126 new Jeeps. What specifically are you looking for?

What gets me is the amount of new Gladiators I'm seeing on the road here. They're going for $100K a pop and I've already seen a couple that have been lifted with big tires.
$45k top of the line Gladiator new in Miami................shipped to the DR with a tax exoneration=$46k.

I believe each politico receives two each time they are elected.

It does beg the question though, why waste a tax exoneration on a Jeep.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones