new earthquake alert for Domincan Republic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Ask Robert

-- can't he check to see if Fred is legitimate by checking his IP address? Until he sets everyone straight, why not leave the person alone, or are you trying to scare another person away?
I am sorry but this type of behaviour between grown men is getting a bit old.
Go ahead and flame me Escott - I am a grown up and can take it, unlike some others.
Why don't we all stick to the subject at hand and monitor the earthquake section and leave the petty differences aside.
One more thing, if someone wants to do something different as a result of many posters pleading (ie: wanting updated weather reports as DR1 boasts) then let them be. As for being the same as DR1, isn't Vbulletin (or whatever its called) responsible for the template of this message board. Is it not possible that that is the reason it is the same setup. I could be wrong and I am sure someone will let me know in the typical DR1 fashion. No need to be gentle for my sake!!!! LOL
Let us all try to get along for the sake of DR1, and leave the squabbles behind. No need to discourage newer posters, right Robert?
Marlie

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Please take this name calling,bickering,and useless chatter to the

"General Stuff Forum" where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!We have the DR1 "copyright" on "Bad Behavior"! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :nervous:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Seems to me the only one calling names is d r sol himself! Laughing my *** off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.