new sides walks for santiago (again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Nals is correct, all electrical, telephone, internet cables and cable Tv cables will be run underground. All the posts and poll will be dismantled. By the way, most of downtown santiago was wired with fiber optics about 6 yrs ago (all underground).
santiagoDR, why waste your time making mockery of dominican republic, don't you have another burger to chew on?
AZB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
santiagoDR, why waste your time making mockery of dominican republic, don't you have another burger to chew on?
AZB

Forum rules prevent me from giving you the answer you deserve AZB.
And there are many others that feel the same way.

Now try to stay on topic in your own thread.

Chris and I were having a very civil exchange, and she echoed my "mockery" as you call it, so I guess you are anti-Chris also, or are you "selected" in your prejudice?

You said near the beginning of this thread:
Very funny santiagoRD, I will sure remember to laugh when I get home.
AZB
Funny enough to die laughing?

Don SantiagoDR

Long live Mc Donald's Hamburgers

My Spanish may be BAD, but my French and Braille are Excellent

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
chris lives and respects the land she calls her home. She is well aware of the defects, flaws and disorder of this country that we have to deal with 24/7. You, on the other hand, think you live in a monkey land. You are the first one to discredit anything dominicans do or even plan for in the future to improve this country. I don't think you respect this country or the people, for that reason you only make fun of dominicans and their habits. No wonder you hate dominican food and refuse to learn the language. Seems like the only thing people like yourself embrace in this country is a young woman.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.