New Software

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Although not a fan of the fonts (or is it typeface?) because I find them to be very strong on the eyes, it is a pleasure to see the much maligned Off Topic Forum, along with it's various thread lines back up and running.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
In also have the four dots (arrows) to post a reply. No preview button .I am using Google Chrome.

THEIR IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS UPDATE.

Bahoruco

Jun 24, 2011
In the new software under your personal account info under:
  • 'Your profile' - 'Postings': You find all postings you did since upgrade to the new software
    • 'Your profile' - 'Messages': I see count of all my messages including the old ones, but I find under 'Postings' only new postings (since upgrade)​
  • 'Your account' - 'Bookmarks': You find all bookmarked (or 'favourite') posts you bookmarked, also since upgrade to the new software
I cannot find back any more my bookmarks or postings dating before the software upgrade around the 14th of April 2020.
Some of these contain useful information for me, so I would like to be able to find them back.
Is there a possibility to find back or migrate these 'old' postings or bookmarks?

Maybe this question is asked earlier, but I could not find back any reference to it.

Reactions: Michael DR