New Software

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I didn't like it at first, but once the "like" option appeared and I marked all fora as read, I discovered that when I open a thread the software automatically takes me to the first new post.

I haven't figured out how to go to last post in a thread yet, however. Also, I have yet to find private messages, or are they gone?

Private messages are now called “Conversations “. Look for that.

PS I just sent you one

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am running into frequent double blind send me an email with a security code types of security checks when I try to log in despite ticking the remember me for two months box.

Just tried to make a post and got repeated error messages, even after reloading the page.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
One thing I like -

when I scroll using my left thumb on the left side of the screen,
I know longer tickle the Like/Dislike button

FYI
if you EVER see a like/dislike from me - IT WAS AN ERROR!!!

I never use those

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
receiving when trying to post reply
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
waitman, how do you delete Pm's ?
Click on the three little dots in the upper right corner of the conversation, and a box will appear, choose “leave”, which will delete it.

Attachments

• D4DE93B7-0CF9-4970-87E0-496BBD8DBB1C.jpeg
    D4DE93B7-0CF9-4970-87E0-496BBD8DBB1C.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Reactions: waytogo
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I'm starting to get used to the new DR1 and I starting to like it.
One thing I miss though from the old version is that when you quoted a post the quotation would be in a different color.
IMO it makes reading easier, anyone agreeing with me?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Click on the three little dots in the upper right corner of the conversation, and a box will appear, choose “leave”, which will delete it.

When the new site was initiated, ALL the PM's that I had deleted, (hundreds) over the years, reappeared.
Before, you could delete many at one time, now with "leave'', only one at a time.
Looked for a way, am I missing something ?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Yes

click view all conversations and you should see all your conversations and a box next to each. Choose the conversations you want to leave by clicking in the box and on the bottom you will see an action box that shows you the amount of conversations you have selected. Click in it and choose leave and it will delete what you have selected.

Reactions: waytogo

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Yes

click view all conversations and you should see all your conversations and a box next to each. Choose the conversations you want to leave by clicking in the box and on the bottom you will see an action box that shows you the amount of conversations you have selected. Click in it and choose leave and it will delete what you have selected.

Worked perfectly, thank you......