New Software

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I'm NOT a mod and I have no problem accessing OT and/or the U.S. Politics thread.
Not a mod anymore, sorry. But, Look forward to seeing your posts in USA political when I regain access.

Reactions: ctrob

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
can't see off topic or the USA politics thread since the change over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Like many I can't find Off Topic. Have logged in via Chrome, Firefox and Android.

At least you're not the only one.. There are several of us that can't see OT.. Wait a minute.. Maybe they're trying to tell us all something and blame it on the new software.. Kinda like the Coronavirus thing.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KyleMackey

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Dr. Chandra:. Good morning HAL.
HAL 9000:. Good morning Dr. Chandra
Chandra:. HAL please show me the OT thread
HAL 9000:. I'm sorry, Dr. Chandra, I'm afraid I can't do that.
b8VV8w.gif

Reactions: El Rey de Mangu

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Is Off Topic coming back or was the changeover just a clever time to delete it? Hoping we'll eventually stop asking?

How about putting a new topic in the "General Forum" for US Politics? And merge later when OT is fixed?

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I am not sure if this is an issue for other members of the community, but twice today while replying to posters my responses were combined as one posting, as opposed to two. Not sure if this is a glitch, or the normal running of the new format.
Example:
1. Reply to one posting.
2. Reply to another posting.
3. End result when viewed later, is one posting containing both replies to the two different posters, although not intended as such.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The old software was better hands down. Can you go back ? At least the off-topic forum existed