New Software

Carl.L

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
yes
Oh Carly, don't get your mittens all in a bunch now.
Hang aound for a while.
I've taken the time to read many of you of your posts and responses to others and I'm not at all impressed. You and others that insist upon attacking and demanding answers from, new, members are largely responsible for the for the decline of this forum. It NEEDS new blood, not self-important 'know-it-alls'. If wish to hear from you you'll know, until then please be silent and invisible.

• Haha
Reactions: Caonabo

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I've taken the time to read many of you of your posts and responses to others and I'm not at all impressed. You and others that insist upon attacking and demanding answers from, new, members are largely responsible for the for the decline of this forum. It NEEDS new blood, not self-important 'know-it-alls'. If wish to hear from you you'll know, until then please be silent and invisible.

Exactly this. Well said Carl. Some threads end up as an endless dialogue between two sad people who moved here, realised it is actually quite boring walking up and down and up and down the beach all day and think it's entertaining for other people to read them ranting on and on and on and ramming their opinions down everyone's throat.

• Haha
Reactions: Caonabo and Carl.L

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

1611721129714.png

Reactions: Luperon and jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Interesting question, as you have been here all of 3 months, with 12 postings yourself "Carl.L".

And he did not start posting until this SUNDAY, and jumped right in like he has been here for Ages ..
No introduction, no " oh im new here" nothing ,,just jumped right in
and he has axes to grind already
He seems quite comfortable in his Sock Puppet outfit ..

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Exactly this. Well said Carl. Some threads end up as an endless dialogue between two sad people who moved here, realised it is actually quite boring walking up and down and up and down the beach all day and think it's entertaining for other people to read them ranting on and on and on and ramming their opinions down everyone's throat.

From TP of all persons.
So now that we understand you do not own a hotel, but now only "own" the building that a hotel is housed in, with an independent company running it of course, can you please share with us again the information you have on RD airports shutting down completely?
You know, the important information only you possess from your special, exclusive friends who happen to be "in the know".
At least some TP, is worthy of my time......

1611721365470.png

Reactions: johne and jd426

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
And he did not start posting until this SUNDAY, and jumped right in like he has been here for Ages ..
No introduction, no " oh im new here" nothing ,,just jumped right in
and he has axes to grind already
He seems quite comfortable in his Sock Puppet outfit ..

Perhaps his Boca Chica 'whorehouse has been shut down.
Amazing that when one ' gets banned, another new ' happens to pop up almost immediately.

Reactions: Luperon and jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Perhaps his Boca Chica 'whorehouse has been shut down.
Amazing that when one ' gets banned, another new ' happens to pop up almost immediately.
But just think how much DEDICATION it takes to make up fake accounts . MONTHS in advance .. so that WHEN you get banned, you can just jump right back in , with a Bogus IP address and new Name ...
Think about that level of dedication...
that's some serious Cray Cray .

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Guys, guys, guys, what does ANY of this have to do with software or tech help??? Carl is taking a short break, and some of you are really lucky you’re not joining him.