(new video) nse volume 2 in sosua

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I didn't know what to do for a little fun, watch the 2nd video or hit my head on the wall. Does anyone have an ice pack? I have a lump on my head!

Sep 22, 2009
I didn't know what to do for a little fun, watch the 2nd video or hit my head on the wall. Does anyone have an ice pack? I have a lump on my head!

That David Hasselhof YouTube video of him wasted drunk eating Wendy's on his floor is pretty good Black Dog.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
sorry I wont be tuning onto the next one ...enough is enough with the funny names, its not really enough just to give yourself a new name and record it

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Word of advise, If you guys don't like the videos then why are you watching them? Sure i can understand they are not for everyone, but does everyone also enjoy the daily post of some 40+ canadian lady seeking advice about her one in a million sankie hotel working novio.
Yea, and we all enjoy the same people asking about cheap hotels on a daily basis. Or maybe we can start up another post with 49erman and others to bash Sosua some more. We choose what we read, so if you dont like a post then move and read about directions from puerta plata to Santiago for the 50th time.
True the videos are not for everyone, but I give the Dominican Kid credit for geting around and having a good time.But I think he should rename his videos from never stop exploring to what they really are, A bunch of fun guys from New York traveling around the world to explore chicas. Lets be honest Dominican Kid, you guys are not in the DR for the beach. So keep them videos coming, but please stop editing out the good stuff.:cheeky: