Newfie Joke

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
gonzaga said:
Tony C.

Quote: "No wonder I hate Canadians!"

What an attitude, if your serious, it's people like you that make this world miserable!!!!!!!!

Canadians have given us Celine Dion, Anne Murray, Hockey, Gary Troudeau, Helen Reddy, Bryan Adams, Canadian Quaters in my change and French Canadians!
Tell me. What is not to hate?

Tony C.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Tony C....

Meredith said:
We also gave you REAL beer, REAL hockey and REAL girls!:cool:

Real Beer? Who cares. I drink Licour!
Real Hockey? Hockey is a silly game played by silly people whether it is Real or Fake!
Real Women? Now Mere! Common! Canada! Where men are men and so are the women!

Tony C.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Hey, those are your silly opinions Tony C....
You obviously have never been with a Canadian girl now have you?
Some people can take your comments as very offensive, but I'll take them as a lack of knowledge and experience.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Meredith said:
Hey, those are your silly opinions Tony C....
You obviously have never been with a Canadian girl now have you?
Some people can take your comments as very offensive, but I'll take them as a lack of knowledge and experience.

Canadian Girls? Been there. Done them. eh! Nothing to right home about. Except you Mere. I'd do you the favor anytime.

Anna! The truth will st you free!

BTW If your not offending somebody you are just wasting time.

Tony C.

Apr 26, 2002
Hillarious

Hillarious joke. Could apply to many types other than Newfies. But never, EVER, insult Canadian beer to the face of a Canadian. Riots have broken out as a result.

I love Canada, especially the capital city, Toronto.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you for loving Canada. Where are you from? Toronto is the capital of Ontario and Ottawa is the capital of Canada

Apr 26, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Thank you for loving Canada. Where are you from? Toronto is the capital of Ontario and Ottawa is the capital of Canada

Every American knows that Toronto is the capital of Canada! Ottawa? Never heard of it. I suppose Toronto might also be the capital of the State of Ontario. What's the capital of Montreal, then?

And did you hear about the Newfie ice hockey team?

They drowned in Spring training.

And about the Newfie hitman?

He burned his mouth on a tailpipe trying to blow up a car.

Last edited:

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Porfio_Rubirosa said:

Every American knows that Toronto is the capital of Canada! Ottawa? Never heard of it. I suppose Toronto might also be the capital of the State of Ontario. What's the capital of Montreal, then?

And did you hear about the Newfie ice hockey team?

They drowned in Spring training.

And about the Newfie hitman?

He burned his mouth on a tailpipe trying to blow up a car.

lol But maybe you should stick to servicing rich American dime store heiresses.:bunny:

Apr 26, 2002
Do You Know Any???

richard said:

lol But maybe you should stick to servicing rich American dime store heiresses.:bunny:

Richard,

Ah, finally someone who recognizes the name. I've been running a little short on wealthy dime store heiresses recently. Do you know any? It's more difficult to attract them now that I've been dead for 37 years.

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Canadian food, American food, Dominican food

Most of us can point to a variety of Dominican dishes. La bandera, pollo guisado (my favorite), ...

Some Italians invited me to dinner and I experienced some great home cooking by their chef that just flew in from Italy. Some Dominicans were there too.

They asked me what a typical American meal is. I couldn't think of any beside ribs/chicken/steak on the barbeque, burgers, and hot dogs. It seems what is American is a little bit of everybody else's culture. I did say eggs, cereal, bagels, pancakes, waffles for breakfast (is that American?), sandwiches for lunch (is that American?), and steak/fish/pasta for dinner (prepared in various styles that supposedly mimic the Italians, the French, ...).

I know we have some stuff that's specific to different parts of the country (grits and hash browns - smothered, covered, and chunked - in the south, Coney island style dogs in Detroit, meat and potatoes across the Midwest, etc.) but what would you say if you were asked for some typically American dishes. I was left with Americanized versions of everybody else?s cuisine. Beyond McDonalds, KFC, TGI Fridays, and Subway, just what IS American food?

Anybody ever go to Epcott Center and try the "Canadian" food at their International Food Sampling section? Is that a joke? I didn't even know there WAS such a thing.

Last edited:

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Re: Do You Know Any???

Pib said:
And with a misspelled name.

Sorry don't know any right now and as for incorrect spelling I don't think Porfirio Rubirosa was required to pass any spelling test for his job since his biggest qualification and most important he was born with.:bunny:

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Canadian food, American food, Dominican food

Jim Hinsch said:
Most of us can point to a variety of Dominican dishes. La bandera, pollo guisado (my favorite), ...

Some Italians invited me to dinner and I experienced some great home cooking by their chef that just flew in from Italy. Some Dominicans were there too.

They asked me what a typical American meal is. I couldn't think of any beside ribs/chicken/steak on the barbeque, burgers, and hot dogs. It seems what is American is a little bit of everybody else's culture. I did say eggs, cereal, bagels, pancakes, waffles for breakfast (is that American?), sandwiches for lunch (is that American?), and steak/fish/pasta for dinner (prepared in various styles that supposedly mimic the Italians, the French, ...).

I know we have some stuff that's specific to different parts of the country (grits and hash browns - smothered, covered, and chunked - in the south, Coney island style dogs in Detroit, meat and potatoes across the Midwest, etc.) but what would you say if you were asked for some typically American dishes. I was left with Americanized versions of everybody else?s cuisine. Beyond McDonalds, KFC, TGI Fridays, and Subway, just what IS American food?

Anybody ever go to Epcott Center and try the "Canadian" food at their International Food Sampling section? Is that a joke? I didn't even know there WAS such a thing.

Sure there is Jim, how about Labatts, Molsons, CC, VO Crown Royal, Canada Dry, Bloody Caesars etc. etc. and that's just for breakfast...:lick: :lick: