Nfusion Solaris and Nova's satellite boxes working again

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Exactly this is the poblem, the unknown. I have payed far more than 2 years worth of regaular claro cable just to get in on the new fix which lasted 2 months max/ Over 18 months = net loss, huge. Is it really worth it.

Anyway, that said, is nfusion solaris back, or only if you invest another bi monthly fee of 3k peso
I believe it's a YEARLY fee of $96 U.S.

Don

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
CNX Nano2 IKS

The CNX IKS system is now up and working, finally got DISH back up.

There was a problem but the CNX Team fixed it and stopped blaming the users for it not working.

CNX Nano2: Cost less than $200.

Don - SantiagoDR
Signature dedicated to CFA - Simple as 123

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
It's only a band aid solution and another money grab. The NFusion server is still down....going on 8 weeks. The fix is not being recommended by any of the trusted FTA forum sites.

If you do try it, please give us some feedback.

You are absolutely spot on. I am a Moderator on one of the best trusted FTA sites, (for all you scathing idiots, before you start, Robert is aware of my site)
I can assure you that nFusion is finished. The Moderators left the site and nFusion closed it's doors, owing the taxman $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Do not put your money into these IKS boxes, they are a short term fix to get your $$$. The most reliable at present are the Sonicview and the KBox. Their support seems to be the most reliable.

However Charlie (DN) has already prosecuted nFusion and now has court cases going against KBox and it is only a matter of time before they hack the SV server.
Most fta sites have moved offshore.

There are lots of other solutions to get your sat tv back.
I-Links, R-Link, a prospective V-Link and other new boxes like Satzen and a new one that we are testing that is not yet out with the dealers, - Limesat.

Viewsat is rising again;
Viewsat Ultra, Ultralite, MaxHD, 9000HD and VSPro owners will be happy soon. A 3rd party group has developed a "Weather Forcaster" ethernet module for many models of Viewsat receivers, to test how the wind blows

TRUEfta seems to be growing and will offer a lot more channels in English, a new Satellite is being tested. This is easy for us to get here as most of us have a BUD (big ugly dish)

NAG3 is already cracked here in Latinoland, done in collaboration with Europe that had it a long time ago, but on a different system to the US.

I doubt that a stand alone fix will be available in the US for a long time, although it is underground there but not for open access. Jung Kwak has to serve his 18 month sentence, but he will be back I feel sure, he will want his revenge on Charlie.
China are already supplying new unmarked boxes for use here and in Latinoland in general. So do not give up hope.

If any of you want further info, you can pm me. I won't post too much on a open forum for obvious reasons. ;)

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
You are absolutely spot on. I am a Moderator on one of the best trusted FTA sites, (for all you scathing idiots, before you start, Robert is aware of my site)
I can assure you that nFusion is finished. The Moderators left the site and nFusion closed it's doors, owing the taxman $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Do not put your money into these IKS boxes, they are a short term fix to get your $$$. The most reliable at present are the Sonicview and the KBox. Their support seems to be the most reliable.

However Charlie (DN) has already prosecuted nFusion and now has court cases going against KBox and it is only a matter of time before they hack the SV server.
Most fta sites have moved offshore.

There are lots of other solutions to get your sat tv back.
I-Links, R-Link, a prospective V-Link and other new boxes like Satzen and a new one that we are testing that is not yet out with the dealers, - Limesat.

Viewsat is rising again;
Viewsat Ultra, Ultralite, MaxHD, 9000HD and VSPro owners will be happy soon. A 3rd party group has developed a "Weather Forcaster" ethernet module for many models of Viewsat receivers, to test how the wind blows

TRUEfta seems to be growing and will offer a lot more channels in English, a new Satellite is being tested. This is easy for us to get here as most of us have a BUD (big ugly dish)

NAG3 is already cracked here in Latinoland, done in collaboration with Europe that had it a long time ago, but on a different system to the US.

I doubt that a stand alone fix will be available in the US for a long time, although it is underground there but not for open access. Jung Kwak has to serve his 18 month sentence, but he will be back I feel sure, he will want his revenge on Charlie.
China are already supplying new unmarked boxes for use here and in Latinoland in general. So do not give up hope.

If any of you want further info, you can pm me. I won't post too much on a open forum for obvious reasons. ;)

Thanks for confirming what i thought was true...best stick with claro- all the rest seem to be regular cash grabs that equate to much more of an expense than the traditional methods

Feb 7, 2007
Thanks for confirming what i thought was true...best stick with claro- all the rest seem to be regular cash grabs that equate to much more of an expense than the traditional methods

Exactly! If you want 24/7 TV, stick with the sub.

These boxes are for testing, free TV is a plus! If you cannot bear downtime and are not willing to spend $$$ on boxes throughout the years, you are not in for this game. So stick with the sub!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Exactly! If you want 24/7 TV, stick with the sub.

These boxes are for testing, free TV is a plus! If you cannot bear downtime and are not willing to spend $$$ on boxes throughout the years, you are not in for this game. So stick with the sub!

Well put!!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Live a little!

The thrill of the chase when you catch a channel,
.... the agony of despair when the channel goes out during the movie!

For those who already have a 6 foot dish and FTA box, why let it sit idle.

Point the dish to 97W and pick up more than a hundred FTA International channels.

Best to get a Linear LNBF, but you will still get reception I believe with the Dish Network LNB's

Kuwait2 has shows here and there in English.
You also have Al Jazeera and Russia Today in English.
Japanese, German, Arabic and a few other language stations.

By this Friday I should have my new "C" band LNBF, hope to snag a few FTA channels
on the "C Band" with my 6 foot dishes.

Hoping the signal is strong enough to pick up the following free channels!

118.8W C-Band

KUOK-CA (Norman)
KWWF (Waterloo)
KTRG (Del Rio)
KEYU-LP (Univisi?n - Amarillo)
WUVF-TV (Univisi?n - Fort Myers)
WUMN-TV (Univisi?n - Minneapolis)
KUKC-TV (Univisi?n - Kansas City)
KDEV-LP (ABC - Aurora)
KAMT-LP (TeleFutura - Amarillo)
KQCK (Cheyenne)

Or perhaps these on 99.0W C-Band

WVXF-TV (St. Thomas)
WSJP-LP (CW - Aquadilla)
WPRU-TV (ABC - Aquadilla)
WVGN-LP (NBC - Virgin Islands)
WSJX-LP (Fox - Aguadilla)

Anyone in the Santiago area, I will be more then happy to help you re-align the dish and set up your FTA box (Any brand, nfusion, Viewsat, Sonicview, Pansat, etc).

I watched most of the Olympics on NBC feed channels, including many of the Hockey games.

Don

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Up and Watching

For those who already have a 6 foot dish and FTA box, why let it sit idle.
Point the dish to _

_ 58 W and get about 150 channels on the Amazonas sat.
They are still on N2 and may go on N3 sooner or later.

But why not enjoy them while you can?

donP

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
_ 58 W and get about 150 channels on the Amazonas sat.
They are still on N2 and may go on N3 sooner or later.

But why not enjoy them while you can?

donP
I have been using Amazonas 61.0W and you need a fix for it to work.

Currently they do not have the fix for Viewsat anymore, been waiting almost 2 weeks. I used to watch it.

What bin do you use for 58.0W?
Is that the same bin used for 61.0W?

Either way, they have not fixed the Viewsat bin.
I am looking for someone that wants to sell their Sonicview or Captive Works box.

I have three 6 foot dishes.

Don

donP

Dec 14, 2008
CW vs. VS

I have been using Amazonas 61.0W and you need a fix for it to work.
Yes, you are quite right, Amazonas is on 61.0 W (not 58 as I wrote earlier - sorry for that).

Currently they do not have the fix for Viewsat anymore, been waiting almost 2 weeks. I used to watch it.
True, the latest fix for the VS Ultra was of 1/26 and that's not working any more.
It seems that VS has become unreliable. :(

I am looking for someone that wants to sell their Sonicview or Captive Works box.

I switched to Captiveworks some time ago and are very pleased with the reception sensitivity of the CW700/800 models.
I have 3 of each and could help you out.
As said we are getting about 150 channels and the last but one fix was good for six weeks, the current one has been up for almost three.

donP

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
I got today my nfusionprivateserver.com password. Service is working OK, but it has a different "feel" than the old nfusion. What bothers me the most is that channels do not have the same numbers. E.g. 105-USA is now channel 007.

There are some other private services for nfusion I found on the Internet, though all of them are more expensive.

I found this one that also has support for HD channels - windeguy, this might be for you: Dark Angel

And these guys form Mexico: Dssnagra Elite Team