No cruises for Maimon until 2015 if at all4

Feb 7, 2007
Isn't Maimon near Cotui? Did they start cruises on the Lake there? I really don't understand this message.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
All CCL cruise schedules are out until april 2015 except Leend which is going Down under

My prediction.....no cruises till 2016 when LF is prez again since his gov was the one that was greased to get the project approved so why would the cruse line want to grease another gov again. If LF doesn't get elected in 2016 ( ya right ! ) this project will sink..:rolleyes:

But maybe not....:cool:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
This cruise ship terminal is sounding more like Bostons Big Dig. 65 million will be 650 million if Carnival does not walk away now and lick their wounds.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
not sure why you people always have to come up with some other crap that is not topic related at all.

until yesterday at least there was no construction going on in the marina location neither in the water.

there is some serious work going on regarding the maimon roads and the improvements of the dominican huts and sidewalks, thats about it.

i would put it this way, they are putting money to work, but just the minimum to stop people from claming and protesting and just to keep everyone shut. Whos money it is is another question, i would expect the cruisline to have the goverment fix the roads etc. before they start.

The serious work will start once the dredging boat arrives, so far, its not around yet.
if someone really wants to find out, check whos doing the dredging and when they plan to move equipment to maimon.