No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I'm not comfortable handing over my phone or pulling it out more than absolutely necessary. Too easy to get jostled and drop it or someone else drops it. So I went to Foto Coral on DR. Rosen in Sosua today. They made me a color copy of my vaccination card and laminated it for $RD 100.00. Not quite the size of a bank card but close. Fits in my wallet and I won't have to worry about my phone or losing the original or wear & tear.

Reactions: aarhus

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I'm not comfortable handing over my phone or pulling it out more than absolutely necessary. Too easy to get jostled and drop it or someone else drops it. So I went to Foto Coral on DR. Rosen in Sosua today. They made me a color copy of my vaccination card and laminated it for $RD 100.00. Not quite the size of a bank card but close. Fits in my wallet and I won't have to worry about my phone or losing the original or wear & tear.
Did they reduce it?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Two questions for the superior intellects mocking those who take the government seriously and encouraging them to do otherwise

1. Don't you know that your posts are being read by Dominicans in authority?

2. Are you sure protection of your identify is guaranteed by DR1?

I don't know how the question will be answered by Dolores and her crew, but years ago when Robert was part of the team, when we were involved in a similar sort of issue, his answer was "no" when the question came up.
Wow!
Tin Hats.
Super Spreaders.
Vaccines.
Popcorn.
Stasis (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit)
Paranoia.
Cheap Beer.
Spandex Queens.
Fear Mongering.

- Where does it end?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I should also point out, the customer in front of me was having a bunch of blank CDC vaccine cards copied...
From the comments/ post regarding the conversations members have been having with employees of these businesses...
This government's plan seems extremely well organized and there is no way anyone will get away with passing off fake documents and thank god as the last we need is another distraction to direct our attention away from the things that really matter.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
While I am not discouraging anyone who wants to get a vaccine and makes that choice on their own to do so, we need to be realistic about the vaccines - They are not doing as promised and may in fact be actually hindering herd immunity.
I know those who are riding the vaccine surfboards think they are riding the smart wave, but it won't be much longer until even they will admit the vaccines are not the panacea promised.
So I fault no one should they choose to not get vaccinated. Peer-pressure, government over reach and social shaming are the recent forms of cancel-culture and it needs to be squashed to let people make their own decisions based on their research into what evidence they deem relavent.

In an October 3, 2021, substack article,1 Alex Berenson dissects a recent Eurosurveillance report2 about a SARS-CoV-2 Delta outbreak in an Israeli dialysis ward. Eurosurveillance is a journal published by the European Centers for Disease Control.

Israeli Hospital Outbreak Reveals the Ineffectiveness of COVID Jabs​

An unidentified dialysis patient came in for scheduled treatment with fever and cough. Over the course of several days, his condition continued to deteriorate, but he remained in the dialysis unit at the Meir Medical Center.

COVID measures at the hospital includes routine wearing of full protective equipment by all COVID unit staff, including N-95 mask, face shield, gown, gloves and hair cover. Patients also wear surgical masks when in the same room as another patient.

By the time the sick patient was tested and diagnosed with COVID-19, he had a PCR cycle threshold (CT) of 13.6, which means he had a viral load approximately 1 million times higher than a person with mild infection.

The infection spread rapidly among patients and staff, spreading from the dialysis ward to the COVID-19 ward and other units. At the time of the outbreak, 238 out of 248 (96%) of the exposed patients and staff had been fully vaccinated with Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine. Of the 238 fully vaccinated individuals, 39 (16%) were infected, as were three of the 10 unvaccinated individuals who got exposed.

Near-Maximum Vaccination Rate Yet No Herd Immunity​

While all of the sickened staff recovered, five infected patients died and nine turned into severe or critical cases. All of the dead and severe/critical cases were fully vaccinated. Two unvaccinated patients who were infected only had mild illness. As noted by the authors:

“The calculated attack rate among all exposed patients and staff was 10.6% (16/151) for staff and 23.7% (23/97) for patients, in a population with 96.2% vaccination rate (238 vaccinated/248 exposed individuals).

Moreover, several transmissions probably occurred between two individuals both wearing surgical masks, and in one instance using full PPE, including N-95 mask, face shield, gown and gloves …

This nosocomial outbreak exemplifies the high transmissibility of the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant among twice vaccinated and masked individuals. This suggests some waning of immunity, albeit still providing protection for individuals without comorbidities …

This communication … challenges the assumption that high universal vaccination rates will lead to herd immunity and prevent COVID-19 outbreaks…

In the outbreak described here, 96.2% of the exposed population was vaccinated. Infection advanced rapidly (many cases became symptomatic within 2 days of exposure), and viral load was high.

Another accepted view is that, when facing a possible mismatch between the SARS-CoV-2 variant and vaccine or waning immunity, the combination of vaccine and face mask should provide the necessary protection.

Although some transmission between staff members could have occurred without masks, all transmissions between patients and staff occurred between masked and vaccinated individuals, as experienced in an outbreak from Finland.”

This case tells us a couple of important things. First, that even in a population where more than 96% are fully vaccinated, outbreaks will occur. This means the shots are clearly not even remotely creating any kind of herd immunity. Indeed, there have been outbreaks even in populations where the vaccination rate was 100%.

Secondly, the unvaccinated who got sick had only mild illness, while the fully vaccinated all ended up with severe infection. The unvaccinated recovered without a problem while several of the fully vaccinated patients died.

Thirdly, it tells us masks, face shields and gloves provide little more than a false sense of security. Altogether, this report is evidence that everything we’re currently doing is foolishness.

FACTS are hard on people ..
its easier to live in Fairy tale land ..where a "jab" is a Magic solution ...
I am so glad I got covid when I did , Just like the KIDS who got like the Measles ,. Chickenpox .. etc ... get it early ,get it over with
Done . You get that crap as an Adult , you are TOAST .. ( chickenpox especially dangerous during pregnancy)
Slowly but surely people will wake up to the Truth ..

96% population vaccinated , and this is the outcome ? very disturbing .
What I hope and Pray for , is that these "Vaccines" are not designed for something more Sinister .. and may actually be designed to make people more Vulnerable down the road ( remember the old Big PHARMA Motto .. " Cures don't make money , Maintenance drugs to keep u alive are where the $$ is at"
... I sincerely pray for all those who have been Vaccinated .. this includes pretty much ALL my Family Members who were high risk. .

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
You are right there is some kind of news blackout by the powers that be in the states...no weather thing disrupting the flights but workers standing up against the vaccine mandates... Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued executive order banning vaccine mandates "by any entity" in state...and guess where the headquarters of Southwest is located...fight back is on...

Fighting back with truth, facts and science is what's needed.
Not innuendo and lies.

To understand covid 19,
One should study the history of viral infections in the world and the history of the development of vaccines to fight infections and death in the world.
That is where the truth and facts can be found, also in regard to CV19.

Scientists and Doctors had to fight religions, governments and ignorance throughout human history.
Intelligence should determine if politicians have public health of citizens, or purely political motivations as motivating factor.
The intelligence of citizens will have to determine what is in their best medical interests.

Obviously the actions of others, can affect our health.

A brief history of vaccines and how they changed the world.​

All Timelines Overview​

The story of vaccines did not begin with the first vaccine–Edward Jenner’s use of material from cowpox pustules to provide protection against smallpox. Rather, it begins with the long history of infectious disease in humans, and in particular, with early uses of smallpox material to provide immunity to that disease.

Evidence exists that the Chinese employed smallpox inoculation (or variolation, as such use of smallpox material was called) as early as 1000 CE. It was practiced in Africa and Turkey as well, before it spread to Europe and the Americas.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
You are right there is some kind of news blackout by the powers that be in the states...no weather thing disrupting the flights but workers standing up against the vaccine mandates... Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued executive order banning vaccine mandates "by any entity" in state...and guess where the headquarters of Southwest is located...fight back is on...

Since vaccine and mask mandates are wrong, so are travel restrictions.
As you know that covid is fake and just a scheme by government to control its citizens.
All borders should be opened and flights from countries like India, Brazil and all others allowed to arrive without restrictions.
The use of all vaccines cross the board should be suspended.

Fight back!

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I did read it. You are correct that even conspiracy theory sites do have some correct information.

If if you recall, I mentioned from day one that CV19 is here, there and everywhere to stay.
I stand by those words

The words of a sage.

So was smallpox, bubonic plague, and polio and then what happened?
Some didn't just say it's everywhere, they did something about it.
It is not without vaccinations that the situation is improved.
Just as with previous diseases, they were not let to run wild hoping for mass immunity, but medical experts worked at alleviating the situation.

Thank the work of men like.

Louis Pasteur​

Alexander Fleming​

Penicillin​

Robert Koch​

Physician and microbiologist

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The words of a sage.

So was smallpox, bubonic plague, and polio and then what happened?
Some didn't just say it's everywhere, they did something about it.
It is not without vaccinations that the situation is improved.
Just as with previous diseases, they were not let to run wild hoping for mass immunity, but medical experts worked at alleviating the situation.

Thank the work of men like.

Louis Pasteur​

Alexander Fleming​

Penicillin​

Robert Koch​

Physician and microbiologist

Encyclopedia Britannica has been replaced by Wikipedia now a days.
I've noticed several articles found in Wikipedia do not match or no reference of claims nor the material can be found in the Encyclopedia Britannica(s)
but that's not importatnt.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
What has that got to do with vaccination card requirements in the DR - what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about?

Reactions: SKY

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
What has that got to do with vaccination card requirements in the DR - what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about?
The Fox News garbage that has zero to do with the topic at hand is straight GARBAGE. Someone needs to empty it.............

• Haha
Reactions: jd426

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Encyclopedia Britannica has been replaced by Wikipedia now a days.
I've noticed several articles found in Wikipedia do not match or no reference of claims nor the material can be found in the Encyclopedia Britannica(s)
but that's not importatnt.

Yeah,
I was not carrying one around at the moment, as we have entered the digital age.

However you are encouraged to verify the voracity of the statements attributed to the three scientists, by a source of confirmation to your choice.
Please inform us of any inconsistencies.

Reactions: ramesses

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yeah,
I was not carrying one around at the moment, as we have entered the digital age.

However you are encouraged to verify the voracity of the statements attributed to the three scientists, by a source of confirmation to your choice.
Please inform us of any inconsistencies.
I'll do my best to pencil you in.

• Love
Reactions: Lobo Tropical

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I should also point out, the customer in front of me was having a bunch of blank CDC vaccine cards copied...

You didn't contract the authorities about this illegal activity? I hate to say it, however you are now an accessory to a crime which I would suggest you change your DR1 profile details , or delete your account.

Be careful what you post as there are Dominicans that read this forum and they will look for you, they will find you, and they will drive you to the east end on
Pedro Clisente and leave you in the middle of the road naked with a rd2000 bill stuck on your forehead
. :eek:

Attachments

• i-will-find-you.gif
    i-will-find-you.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 93

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Let's see if we can make some synaptic connections with the vaccine card requirement.

Mr. Bosch supports standing up against vaccine mandates.
Without vaccinations there are no vaccine cards.

Fortunately the DR government is more progressive than Mr. Bosche's home of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, which is in danger of turning his home into a Mikey Mouse State.
The real Mikey would of course get vaccinated. It's a great world after all!

The ignorance will not disappear, but sometimes I have to make light of it to carry on.

Viva Abinader y su plan de presentar un documento de identidad y su tarjeta de vacunación. 😀
Just like the DR e-ticket works great.
Yeah, the DR will never advance, right?

Works great in BC Canada

BC Vaccine Card on a phone and tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.